WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“AAAACHOO!” Suho sneezed and blew his nose on a tissue paper.

 

“I don’t think you can come to the ball, hyung.” Sehun handed him a glass of water. “No I’m alright. It’ll be gone by tonight.” “Tonight is the freaking ball party! I don’t want Haerin to catch a cold because of you!”

 

Suho sighed and slump down the bed and covered himself with a blanket. *This is the first night I’ll be with Haerin without the others but why did I catch a cold?! This is unfair!*

 

“Don’t worry hyung, I’ll replace you. I’ll go with her.”

 

“NO!” Xiumin entered their room and stood in front of Sehun. “I’ll go!” He raised his hands and shot Suho his puppy eyes.

 

The others heard the commotion and went inside the room and volunteered.

 

“STOP!” Suho shouted and sneezed once more before talking.

 

He turned his head to his right and saw Kris, Kai, Chanyeol, Chen, Luhan, and Baekhyun who weren’t volunteering and were just standing.

 

“You! Get your tuxedo and prepare. I trust Haerin to you tonight.”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“I can say you’re the most beautiful customer I have so far to date.” The girl who did your hair and make-up complimented you. You really don’t want the idea of her fixing you up but after everything she did, you were pleased.

 

She kept the make-up light toned and curled your long hair. She felt that your natural look would be the best so she didn’t do much fixing.

 

“I’ll help you with the dress.” You stood up from the chair and grab your self-made gown and started putting it on with her help. “Champagne, perfect for a ball party.” She murmured as she looked at you.

 


 

(A/N: That’s her dress. Disregard everything the model wears and just focus on the dress.)

 

“Thank you.” You smiled and you put on your heels.

 

“I guess I gotta go now, good luck!” She pumps her fist high and went out of your room.

 

You went to your window and saw her hug her brother goodbye before going. “Thank you noona.” Chanyeol whispered to her ears. Exo also waved goodbye to her and thanked her. “Bye noona!”

 

Come to think of it, her face seems familiar to you. It’s like you’ve seen her face somewhere. *Where could it be?*

 

Someone then knocked on your door that snaps you out of your thought. “Haerin-ah, are you ready?” “Yes! Coming!”

 

Eyes popping.

 

Sweat forming.

 

Jaw dropping.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter