WHAT'S UP WITH THEM?

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Ehem…” You coughed, hoping that Tao and Kris would leave you but they didn’t.

 

“I’m just getting my books so you should get yours also and head to your room.” You murmured as you opened your locker. Kris immediately took the books from you and started walking. “Hey!” You followed and Tao came behind you.

 

*What’s with them today? Kris always tries his best to avoid me when we are in school our outside, even at home. Why is he acting the opposite today?*

 

Kris settled your books down on your desk. “Whoever lay a single finger on her will be dead in a second! And also, keep a distance of roughly 10 meters away from her or you’ll have to deal with me!” He exclaimed and your seatmates, except Sehun hop along with their chairs away from you.

 

“Hey! What are you doing?! 10 meters?! This room is just over half of that! Moreover, you don’t have the right to scare them like that!” You responded and started approaching your classmates. “Don’t be scared at him, it’s okay. Don’t believe in him.” But they just walk away from you in fright.

 

“KRIS!” You clenched your fist and exclaimed in gritted teeth. “Fine, 9 meters.” “10 inches!” You replied. “9.5 meters!” Kris shot back. “15 inches!” “5 meters! That’s the nearest I can go!” Kris shot you a look. “1 meter. Take it or leave it.” You folded your arms and look away from him.

 

“Kris! I didn’t mean it literally! Hey!” You run to him as he walks out and leaves your room. “You said take it or leave it. 5 meters is final.” “That’s unfair! Obviously, they are scared of you so they would do what you just said but I don’t like it! It feels like, like I’m isolated.” *Like how it always is back at home.*

 

“I finally have the hang of it, of them close to me, not that close but at a safe distance, and with the touches they—” “THEY ALREADY TOUCHED YOU?!” “It’s just very…..human. They’re offering their hand for a handshake, why would I not shake them? I’m a…a human after all.” You whispered the last part.

 

“Okay, 1 meter. Go back now, me and Kris hyung will go to our class.” Tao pushed you inside you room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter