I WANNA GO BACK

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Let’s take a break. I’ll just go down and have some snack. Wanna come?” Chen asked you as he stood up from his seat. “No, I’m okay. I’m not hungry. I want to solve this problem first.” You pointed at your notebook and smiled.

 

“Okay then.” He went out of his room.

 

As soon as he was out, you stared back at the notebook in front of you before closing it and rested your head on top of it. “Why is this so hard? School here is so hard! WHY?!”

 

“Talking to yourself?” Someone then tap your head. You sat up straight and eyed him. “Why are you here? How did you get here?” “Uhmm..the door is open?” He stated as if it’s not obvious enough.

 

“Oh…” You blinked at Luhan as he sat down beside you.

 

“I’ve heard from D.O that you remembered something about cookies? Is that true?” “Y..yes. Why? Do..do you think I’m a liar to lie to all of you?” You crossed your arms.

 

“Well….maybe….” He tried to tease you but you remained calm and avoided his gaze at you.

 

“Tell me, have you remembered more? I wanna know…”

 

“No, that was the last thing I remembered.”

 

“You still don’t know who your parents are?”

 

“No.”

 

“Where you live?”

 

“No.”

 

“Your favorite—”

 

“Oh Luhan stop it! I’m not answering anymore of your questions.” You turned your chair around so your back would face him.

 

“Then that . I guess it’s for the better if you wouldn’t remember all of it. Maybe, you’re past wasn’t worth remembering. You might have gone to prison before or killed someone. Or maybe, you’re a princess in disguise!”

 

After hearing the last sentence, you started to sweat and feel uneasy.

 

“Or, or, your parents might have tortured you, beat you up because they don’t love you and—”

 

“MY PARENTS LOVE ME. They never did such a thing! Stop with your nonsense and go away!” You stood up angrily.

 

“Woah, I was just joking! Why have you gone mad? And did I hear it wrong? How would you know your pare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter