MY EXOTIC PRINCE

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol headed upstairs carefully. He heard something again and followed the noise. It brought him in front of his bedroom.

 

He gulped as he reached for the doorknob. *It might be a thief.*

 

He looked around and found a baseball bat near the stairs.

 

He slowly opened the door and peeked inside. The light from the moonlight was just enough for him to see something.

 

Something then moved under the bed. *You thief, you’re dead!* As he raises the bat, a dog then came out that startled him.

 

*Woah!* He got hold of his chest as it surprised him. He settled down the bat as he squat down and cuddled the dog. “What are you doing here?” He cooed at his sister’s dog.

 

He waggled its tail for a while before going out leaving Chanyeol alone in his room.

 

He sighed and sat on the edge of his bed. He looked at the pillows and smiled as he grabs the book underneath.

 

He flips the page and was astonished to find a new drawn page. He read it as he rested his back against the bed post.

 

But as he go along, he find it quite disturbing. You were saying goodbye as you cried and hug your parents then went into this spinning portal. *What happened?* He creased his brow.

 

*Argh! Why is he so slow?* You thought and went out of the closet you were hiding.

 

“Uhmm…Surprise?” You stood close to him but all he can do was stare at you.

 

He rubbed his eyes and pinched his cheeks, thinking it was just a dream. You rolled your eyes and started to approach the door when he suddenly wraps his arms around you from behind.

 

“Please tell me I’m not dreaming.” He whispered.

 

You chuckled a little then turned around to face him. You gave him a quick peck on his cheeks and smiled. “You’re not dreaming.”

 

“But….but…..”

 

“I went back because I love you. I also love the other but only as friends but yours is different.” You explained.

 

“But you can never go back. You already used the last gem right?” He asked as you nodded. “I am staying here for good. Like any fairytales out there, you should have a happy ever after and this is my happy ever after."

 

You leaned in and crash your lips to him. After a few seconds, you leaned back wondering why he wasn’t responding. “Are you not happy that I’m he—”

 

He instantly grabs your face and puts his lips onto yours.

 

 You smiled on his lips and closed your eyes. He then secured his arms around your body and tilted his head to get a better angle. You move your lips in sync with him as you encircle your arms over his neck.

 

You felt him bit your lower lip so you slightly slap him on his shoulder. “Okay,okay. It’s just that, it’s so soft.” He speaks through your lips.

 

He started moving forward as you moved back and found yourself pinned on the wall.

 

“How long have you’ve been hiding in my closet?” “About an hour.” “Then I shall kiss you for an hour.”

 

The kiss deepened and you started to feel out of breathe but as you did so, Chanyeol would slow down to let you relax a bit and as soon as he knew you had enough oxygen, he would kiss you harder and more passionately.

 

*I missed you so much, Haerin. I really, really missed you.*

 

He caressed your cheek as he tilts your chin higher for him to have a better access.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter