BAOZI

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I said no eating or drinking in front of the television! What are you doing?! You’re eating already and we just arrived from school!” Kris exclaimed at Xiumin.

 

“What? When did you say that? I can’t recall anything.” He said and stuffed his mouth with another steamed bun.

 

Kris then gave him deadly glares. “OKAY! Geez… And for your information, I’m older than you so—” “I’m the leader.” “Fine. Whatever.” Xiumin shook his head.

 

You and Kai reached home.

 

Xiumin and Kris look in your way as soon as the door opens and found you in Kai’s arms. “She sprained her left ankle.”

 

You looked at Kai and you can tell he wouldn’t put you down anytime sooner.

 

“Baozi! Baozi!” You yelped and stretch your arms at him.

 

Xiumin swallowed the last piece on his hands and immediately run to you. “Princess! I’m coming!”

 

You then wrap your arms around Xiumin’s neck whilst your body was still in Kai’s. You didn’t care now that you touched somebody. You were kind of getting used to it already. Plus, Xiumin is really squishy and soft, a lot more comfortable to lean on than what you have expected.

 

“Ehem..” Xiumin coughs. “..I believe she asked for me because she wants me to be the one to carry her to her room.”

 

They then stared at each other for quite some time before Kai handed you to Xiumin’s arms.

 

“Where’s the healer?” Kai asked. “Lay is not yet home.” Xiumin answered. “I’ll go get the ice and bandage.” Kai then headed to the kitchen as Xiumin carried you to your room.

 

You were waiting for him to put you down on your bed but he was just standing near it. “Baozi, you can put me down now.” “Oh. Sorry. I just like the feeling of carrying you.” He giggled and put you down.

 

Kai then followed with the ice pack and bandage and instantly left.

 

Xiumin sat on the edge of your bed and slowly untie your shoelaces and remove your socks. He then carefully put the icepack on your left ankle and gradually presses it. “Ah…” You winced in pain at the contact. “It’s painful at first but it’ll become numb later on.” He gently presses it again on your ankle.

 

 “Is it true? Lay is a healer? He has powers?” You asked, just to lighten up the mood. “He doesn’t have powers but he’s good at this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter