NO!

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“D.O…. what are you doing?” Kai stepped closer to him as he noticed him just staring blankly into space. D.O blinked for a few times and looked at the ground again. There’s just a pool of water. He scratched his head in confusion as he stood up. *I think I just saw a foot of a ghost.* “I think I’m going crazy.” He murmured to himself. “Pardon?” Kai asked back. “N..nothing..”

 

You heart literally stop for a moment when you thought he had already seen you but he clearly didn’t. You tap your foot once more just to ease the pain from the water and shot up. “Now, I hate water the most. I should avoid it.” You move away from the counter and just stand at the corner of the kitchen.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

*DAMN IT!* The witch gritted her teeth as Kris was closing on her. She looked back and found him just meters away, not noticing what was in front of her, a puddle of water. She accidentally steps on it causing her to slow down because of the burning sensation.

 

Kris caught her and smirked. “So that’s your weakness.” “NO! IT’S NOT!” Her eyes turned red as the skies became dark and thunders can be heard.

 

Lighting then Kris’s right wing and both of them plunges to the ground. Kris returned to his normal form and was able to still get hold of her. “I’m gonna finish you once and for all.” He whispered. “NO! I know you can’t.”

 

“LAY! GO BACK WITH TAO!” Kris screamed. “DON’T EVER COME BACK! TELL EVERYONE I’M GLAD I’VE GOT TO KNOW THEM!”

 

“HYUNG!!!!” Tao screamed back and was about to stand up but Lay held him back while crying. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME GO!” Tao exclaimed at Lay. “YOU CAN’T! WE HAVE TO GO!” Lay swiftly put Tao over his right shoulder and started running away. “PUT ME DOWN!! KRIS NEEDS ME! KRIS NEEDS US!” “HAVEN’T YOU HEARD HIM?! HE KNOWS WHAT HE’S DOING!” Lay tried to keep his cool but his tears kept falling down.

 

Tao looked back and saw Kris flew up in the air with the witch in his claws. His right wing was badly injured so it took a lot of strength for him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter