WHAT DID YOU CALL HER?!

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Graduation came after 5 days. Suho, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Luhan, Kris and Lay will all be graduating but the Chinese members still haven’t gone back so instead, Suho received their diplomas.

 

“So this is what a graduation is.” You whispered to Sehun who were sitting beside you. “Next year, we’ll be the ones up on that stage for our graduation.” He smiled. You nodded in response and clapped as the ceremony ends.

 

You went over and gave them a bouquet of flowers and congratulated them.

 

Even though it’s a happy day today, you still felt unwell. It might be because they weren’t complete today or maybe, you are still confused about everything, especially your feelings.

 

“When will they come back?” You suddenly questioned. “Who?” Chen answered back. “Kris, Luhan, Tao and Lay.” “Oh… Maybe around this week? They haven’t really told us the exact date but don’t worry, they’ll come back.”

 

You sighed and went towards Xiumin and pinched his cheeks. “At least this helps me lighten my mood a bit.” You half smiled and Xiumin keeps on giggling and chuckling.

 

“Okay, let’s stop with that.” Baekhyun removed your hands from Xiumin’s cheeks. “Let’s now go out and eat to celebrate! It’s the parent’s treat!” He happily skips to his mom and hugged her. This will be your first time to see the parents of some of them but come to think of it, how will they introduce you to them? *It’s kind of weird if they say that I’m living with them.*

 

You quietly walk away from the scene into a quiet corner.

 

“Psstt!” You turned your head to your right and saw Kai. “Why are you here alone? Haven’t you heard Baekhyun? We’re going out to eat.”

 

You moved your head from side to side and hanged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter