HAUNTED HOUSE

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I WANT NOBODY, NOBODY BUT YOU!"

 

Chanyeol began singing inside the noraebang as Lay dance along to it. Tao got up and sang along.

 

You covered your ears with your hands in annoyance because of how loud it is and and close your eyes because of how stupid they look right now. *WHAT IS THIS PLACE?! MY EARS ARE HURTING! MY EYES ARE BURNING!*

 

It wasn't really because they at it. It just really annoyed the hell out of you. You've never heard such song and watch such dance before, this human thing is creeping you. You'll be glad if they would sing some slow and mellow songs like what you always hear at night, but it was the exact opposite.

 

"You don't like this do you?" Luhan whispered beside you but it's too loud for you to hear. "WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?" "I said I like you." "COME AGAIN?!" 

 

Luhan began chuckling to himself. *This is fun.* "I said you're the prettiest and the most beautiful person I've ever met. You're also kindhearted and caring, that makes me like you more, Princess." "PARDON?!" You were already boiling in anger with Tao, Chanyeol, and Lay for not making you understand what Luhan was saying.

 

"I said I love you."

 

The mic then falls from Chanyeol's grip and all of you turned your gazes at Luhan. He has just said it as soon as the music ended, making it clear for all of you to hear him even if he whispers.

 

Your heart stopped. You can't breathe. You don't know why this is happening to you but you felt strange at the new feeling.

 

".......I mean as a friend." He immediately responded and laughs. 

 

Tao, Lay and Chanyeol finally moves from their frozen state and started to laugh along too.  You awkwardly join in the laughter. You felt kind of disappointed though but just shrugged it off and laugh.

 

"Okay! Next Song!" Chanyeol started to punch the numbers. *Oh boy. Here we go again. I'm out of here.* You stood up and went out of the room.

 

"Princess! Where are you going?!" Tao noticed you and goes to you, the rest then follows.

 

"Why—” Tao was about put his hand on your shoulders to ask you something when you step back. "Oh. Sorry." He put his hand down and stood beside you.

 

"I'll never go in that place again." You remarked and stuck your tongue out at them.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

All of you then lined up and waited for your turn. You don’t really know why you were lining up but it seems like many of the passerby lines up also so you wanted to check it out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter