IDIOT

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Something’s wrong.” Luhan whispered. “What is?” Tao looked at him. “I don’t know. It’s just that, something doesn’t feel right.” Luhan put his hand over his chest and wrinkled his brows in frustration.

 

“Maybe you’re just tired. Go get some rest and it’ll all be okay.” Lay murmured beside him.

 

“And by the way, what have you guys done again at school?! I’ve heard that you and Kris scared off the students and won’t let them be near the princess.” Luhan pointed at Tao. “It’s all leader’s fault! Blame him! He just drags me with him!” Luhan rolled his eyes and looked at Kris who was lying on the bed, reading a book.

 

*This is why I don’t like to tell you that she’s Princess Hae. You’ll get over protective of her and that will make it harder for her to blend in with humans.*

 

Luhan shot up from his seat and stood besides Kris’ bed. “Hey, cut it off. You might be the leader but you’re acting like an immature fool.” He grabs the book and tossed it on the other side of the bed. “Don’t scare them like that. Princess is already adjusting to a human life but you’re making it harder for her.”

 

“I’m a dragon, and that’s what I do. That’s what I was born for.” Kris snarled back. “We aren’t in the kingdom right now, and we can never go back so don’t bring that topic up again.”

 

Luhan turned to go but Kris continued to talk.“You’re just acting like that because you can’t protect the Princess like I can. You cannot use your powers anymore because they’ve taken it from you, it’s one of your consequences aside from putting you here on earth, remember?”

 

Luhan clenched his fist and grit his teeth. “You don’t have to remind me again, Kris. Do you think I will forget that? Even though I don’t have my powers anymore, I can still protect her in my own little way, have you also forgotten? I’m the Prince who was destined to marry her, but that prophecy was invalidated already without her knowing all about it because that was the last consequence. Are you happy now that I’ve lost so much more than the three of you? Huh?!”

 

Lay stood up and grab Luhan’s arm. “You need to calm down. Let’s go out for a while.” But Luhan pulled away from his grasp. “You too. You grew over protective of her just because she’s the Princess.” “I…I got carried away. I…I felt that it was just right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter