A BALL?

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As soon as you woke up, you stood up and tried to walk and were glad that it wasn’t that painful as yesterday.

 

You sat back on the edge of the bed and glance down at your ankle and touched it. *I think I can remove the bandage now.*

 

“Princess!” The door then flung open. You turned to look who it was and was greeted by a smiling Xiumin. “Good morning!” He cheerfully walk towards you and tried to pick you up but you stopped him.

 

“It’s okay Baozi, I’m fine now. I can walk on my own. And oh, good morning to you too!” You patted his head and went to take your shower. *I wanted to carry her again..* He pouted and went out.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Sehun willingly assist you towards the classroom even if you’re telling him that you don’t need any help. His hands were firmly on your arms, making sure you won’t injure it more.

 

“Thank you.” You whispered as he settled you down on your seat. “No problem.” *As long as it’s you, there’s no problem at all.*

 

Classes haven’t started yet so you propped your elbows on your desk and rests your chin on your palms.

 

Slowly, your classmates crowd outside your classroom.

 

You raised an eyebrow and scanned the surroundings for the prospect attention but they then started pointing at you as they whisper to each other.

 

You grew confused. You looked at Sehun and he too was confused.

 

“Kim Haerin-ssi…” A teacher then went inside and stood in front of you. “The principal’s looking for you. Haven’t you seen the big posters on the hallway with the words ‘KIM HAERIN, GO TO THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS.’”

 

You blink your eyes for some time before you shook your head. “Well then, go there now.”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

You went inside the principal’s office and saw that the principal is talking to someone. You can’t make it out who it was since his back was facing you.

 

“Oh! There you are! Sit with us!” The principal motioned for you as you sat beside the guy who literally face-palmed himself.

 

“Kim Haerin, this is the 2nd time we met.” He smiled at you and nodded. “For the past few days, you were the talk of the school, I heard. Well, I called you here to ask for a favor.”

 

“A favor?” “Yes. Next week, there’ll be a ball party. It’s like a gathering of students from different schools and I wanted you and my son to represent our school.”

 

“Ball party? With your son?”

 

You then thought about it.

 

“S..sehun-ah, sorry, but my dad said your section has the minimum amount of students compared to the others so he places Haerin there. Sorry I have to trouble you..” Suho scratches the back of his neck.

 

You didn’t mean to eavesdrop. You just wanted to grab a drink because you felt thirsty but instead, you’ve heard them talking about you and you can’t help but to stop and listen and hid yourself at a corner near the staircase.

 

Your eyes then widen as yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter