STOP!

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were sitting on the porch, nervously waiting for them. *Did Nari got the book? Did she figure out that it is the kingdom? And…and….did Chanyeol and his mom…..talked?*

 

After a few minutes, you then saw them approaching. You instantly shot up from your seat and stood by the door. But they turned around the porch and went towards the garden instead. You followed them and stopped as they halted.

 

You caught Nari’s eyes glaring at you. You glared back and examined her. You instantly look at her hands but found nothing. She wasn’t holding anything. Your eyes then darted at Chanyeol’s and he also wasn’t holding anything. *He…he didn’t gi..give it. W..Why? Does he figured out that she’s a traitor?!*

 

You opened your mouth to ask but stopped, knowing that it would be just useless. *He can’t hear me, I almost forgot.* You bit your lip and was about to go inside and cry to yourself when he started talking.

 

“Hae…Haerin-ah….”

 

“Y…yes?” You and Nari answered but he only heard the latter.

 

“My mom….my mom and I talked.” He swallowed and started telling her what they talked about. “But you know, I’m still confused. I…I don’t know what to do.” He looked at her straight in the eyes, finding an answer.

 

“Of course, you will be confused. It’s been years you’ve let yourself believe that it was her so it’s just right to feel like that. Don’t worry, time will heal anything and you would be able to accept it and reunite with her.” You smiled after.

 

Nari then mimic you. You immediately put your hand over your mouth and got a little angry at yourself for letting Nari hear it. *If I haven’t told that, then she might not know how to answer and Chanyeol might have doubt that I am her.*

 

“Th…thank you for that.” He smiled and kept his eyes glued to hers.

 

Nari saw you from her peripheral view stepping closer to them with a frustrated face. *Looks like she doesn’t want us to be this close.* She thought to herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter