ONLY I CAN CALL HER THAT

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You walked out of the comfort room and headed back to class. The hallway was quiet since it’s class time. You glanced down and noticed your shoes are untied. *H..how to do this?*

 

You sat down on a bench on the corner of the hallway and just sway your legs while staring at your shoes. *I need Baozi. He’s always the one who ties my shoelaces for me.*

 

 You were about to stand up when D.O approached you and scoop down. He didn’t utter a word as he ties it and walks to the opposite side of the hallway as soon as he finishes. *Thank you..* You smiled and started walking back when a figure suddenly blocks you.

 

“Yes? How May I help you?” You asked the woman whom you just saw for the first time.

 

“I’m D.O oppa’s girlfriend and I saw him a while ago tying your shoelaces. WHAT WAS THAT?!” “Last time I remember, he told me he doesn’t have one.”

 

“Aish. Jinjja. One day he’ll answer me! So don’t come in my way!” “But you just said that—” “DIDN’T YOU GET IT?! ARRGGHH!!! YOU DUMB PERSON!”

 

As soon as she said dumb, your heart crashes. Now there are two of them who called you that, Kai and her.

 

You were in the verge of crying as she pushes and you stumbled on the ground. You winced in pain as you felt your ankle twist.

 

You tried to stand up but came crashing down again so instead, you sat up and hanged your head down.

 

“You can say and repeat as much as you want the word dumb to me but I can say that D.O will never love a person like you.”

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?! SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW HIM BETTER THAN I DO HUH?!”

 

“I guess..” You started to chuckle but tears kept falling down. “So that’s why, don’t judge a book by its cover. Don’t try and make me angry because you don’t know what I can do.”

 

“OH PLEASE. YOU? YOU LOOK WEAK! WHAT CAN YOU DO? SQUEAL FOR HELP LIKE ‘OH SOMEBODY! HELP ME! SHE’S FRIGHTENING ME’” She said in a sarcastic voice.

 

You started boiling up and slowly raised your head up and look at her straight in her eyes. “Oh yeah? Maybe you’re the one who’ll be doing that…..not me.” You smirked.

 

She then felt eerie and irky at your stare. “D..do you think I’ll get scared when you stare at me like that?” Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter