FIELD TRIP part I

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

All 13 of you entered the bus and walk their way towards the back seats.

 

“I’ll be sitting with princess!” Xiumin happily raised his hands up and quicken his pace. “Hell no! I’ll be sitting with her!” Baekhyun shove him aside and went towards you. “Me! I also want to sit beside her!” Tao exclaimed.

 

You sat on your seat and rolled your eyes. Tao was about to sit when you put your bag on the seat next to you and eyed him. “There’s already someone who’ll be sitting here.”

 

“No way I’m gonna let that Nari sit beside you.” Kris spoke but you just glared at him.

 

From your peripheral view, you saw Nari entered the bus. “Nari! Here!” You waved. She smiled and skidded forward but stop midway as she saw the piercing stares of Exo.

 

*Overprotective much? That makes me laugh. In fact, I can deal with them right now but that would just make my cover be blown. Suit yourselves, stupid human people.*

 

“It’s okay! I’ll just sit here!” Nari motioned and sat down.

 

You sighed and put your bag on your lap. “Nice one guys, really.” You rolled your eyes and stared out the window.

 

You felt a weight beside you and knew someone has sat. You peek at him and shrugged. “At least you’re cozy.” You rested your head on Xiumin’s shoulder and closed your eyes. Xiumin cannot stop smiling and blushing. “Just suit yourself. I’ll be your pillow.” He whispered.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“The cabins to your left are for the girls and the right side would be for the boys. 4 people in each room, decide who you will be rooming to, just no co-ed!” The teacher exclaimed.

 

The students just rolled their eyes and snickered. “Yeah, right.”

 

“Settle in and come out after 30 minutes with your hiking clothes! We will start climbing up the mountain so that we can go back here before nighttime! Chop, chop!”

 

You room with Nari and two other girls and settled your stuffs on one of the beds. *This is a new feeling, rooming with someone. But I guess it would be better than being alone.*

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“Let’s have a little game, shall we?” The facilitator announced and smiled. “In this part of the mountain, we hid beforehand numerous amounts of small treasure boxes around. There’s only one rule, the pair who found the most will be getting a VIP treatment.”

 

You instantly look at Nari and she n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter