HIS HOUSE

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It is the weekend and you found yourself bored as you were lying on the sofa in the living room.

 

“Where are you going?” You asked Chanyeol as you saw him headed towards the door.

 

“To hell.” He replied rather coldly but smiled afterwards. “Nobody’s at my stupid home right now. I have to go and get some stuff.”

 

“Stupid….hey, that’s not nice. They are still your family and you—”

 

“Go on, bicker some more. Tell me when you’re done so I can leave.”

 

You sat up and stayed quiet. “Rather than to bicker you, can I just come along? Please?” You pouted and look around you. Chanyeol got the hint that you were very bored since the others are doing something else. “Fine. But we are going to sneak in since I don’t have the keys so don’t complain later.”

 

You stood up and run beside him and nodded eagerly. “I would love to sneak in! I won’t complain, promise!”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

As the both of you walk down the streets, you felt that it was awfully familiar. *I think I’ve been here already for some reason.*

 

“We’re almost there.” He whispered beside you.

 

“Uhmmm…Chanyeol….can I ask you something?” “Sure you can.”

 

“Why? Why do you hate your mom so much?”

 

He then stopped from walking and hanged his head down. “It’s just that….she killed my father..”

 

“Oh my….” You covered your mouth in shock. “I.. I shouldn’t have asked…”

 

“No, it’s okay.” He faked a smile and walk ahead as you followed behind.

 

“But you know, maybe it really wasn’t really her…I mean….there can be possibilities that it’s another person or—”

 

“I saw it with my own eyes. Well, after the incident, that is. I just saw my dad on the road, dead, and my mom sitting beside him. Our car was just inches away from them and the most probable conclusion is that my mom hit my dad with the car.”

 

“But maybe she really didn’t—”

 

“Blahblahblah..” He covered his ears with his hands and looks away.

 

You started to giggle and laugh. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter