THEY'RE.......

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 “Hyung!” Sehun immediately run and hug Luhan as soon as he steps inside the house. “Woah..careful there. You might squish him.” Suho murmured as he approaches Luhan and pats his back. “Welcome back. Had fun in China?” “Of course.” Luhan nodded and smiled.

 

Lay and Tao was also greeted by the others and were also glad to be back home.

 

“Wait, where’s Kris?” Xiumin raised his brow. “He’ll be here later. He took the flight next to ours that’s why he’s not with us.” Lay explained. *Sorry for lying again guys, we’ve never really been in China all this while. And Kris, he just wanted to spend some time alone up above in the sky, flapping his wings around.*

 

 Luhan then started to roam around, searching for you. He then saw you in the kitchen, helping D.O for dinner.

 

“Haerin.” He called.

 

Nari then turned around and plastered her biggest smile on her face. “You’re home!” She approached him and gave him a hug. Luhan hugged back and never really wanted to let go but D.O held Nari back. “Hey, hyung! Glad you’re back!” D.O hugged him instead.

 

Nari rolled her eyes and turned her back from them to continue mixing the soup. *Would have been better if they never went back so at least, I have lesser humans to deal with.*

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

You sat on the edge of Chanyeol’s bed as you just watch him lay on his back and closed his eyes, oblivious to what was happening downstairs. “Why did you stop? Did you really felt me?”

 

You slowly placed your hand on top of his heart. “It’s beating kind of fast right now, why? Do you really love me?”

 

“Chanyeol! Dinner is ready!” Xiumin knocked on his door. Chanyeol immediately opened his eyes and sat up. “Okay. I’ll be right there!”

 

*So….what…what will I say to Haerin once I got down there? I…..I think I kind of embarrassed her…* He thought as he touches his lips. *It’s not like I should avoid her or something. I have to face this somehow.*

 

He got up and headed downstairs. You stood up also but you didn’t follow him. *My heart aches the more I see you with that witch.* You sighed and look up. *I’m just gonna get some fresh air.* You then headed to the rooftop.

 

You sat on the centermost and just hugged your knees and just stared at the night sky, reminiscing about everything that has happened that made you smile and made you laugh, at least, this way, you still have a reason to be happy.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

As soon as dinner was finished, everybody went to their own rooms to sleep.

 

“Goodnight Haerin.” Luhan pulled the blanket on Nari and headed out of the room. He started walking back to his room when he realized that Kris is still not home. He looks up and sighed. *Guess I’ll just wait for him on the rooftop. I’m a million percent sure that’s where he’ll land.*

 

You were just staring at blank space when suddenly, you heard the attic window open. You turned to your right and saw Luhan coming out. *L..l…Luhan?! He….he’s here….HE’S HERE!!*

 

You stood up and ran to him with your biggest grin and open arms but stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter