FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Princess! Haerin-ah!” Tao knocked on your door. “READY!” You exclaimed and went out. “Woah! The uniform looks good on you!” Tao gave you a thumb up. “Thank you!” You beamed and headed down stairs.

 

The house was almost empty. *Maybe they went ahead like Kris said last night.*

 

“Your socks and sneakers are on the couch. I’ll just lock the back door.” Suho pointed.

 

You sat on the couch and saw the white, pair of socks. *Does girls wear gloves in school?* You thought for a moment and put it on your hands.

 

“No! It’s not like that. Let me.” Xiumin approached you and kneeled down in front of you. He removed the socks on your hands and carefully places it on your feet. “This is where you put your socks.” And he slid the red converse after and tied the shoelaces. “Perfect!” he smiled at you and stood up.

 

You stood up also and walk for a bit to get the feeling of wearing socks and sneakers. “It’s comfortable. I like it!”

 

“And one more thing.” Xiumin grabbed something from his bag and handed it to you. “It’s my favorite food, baozi. I made it myself so I hope you’ll like it. Just ask me if you want more and I’ll make another one for you immediately.” Your heart flatters at his kindness and you stared at him. *Well honestly, you also look like one.* You giggled. “Why are you giggling? Is there something funny on my face?” He touched his face to scan it. “Nothing. I’ll eat this well…..baozi.” “Did you just call me baozi?!” “I guess I did.” You stuck your tongue out and saw him laughing.

 

“Let’s go! Sehun! Tao! Come down also! We’ll now go to school!” Suho called and the five of you went to school together. It’s not that far so all of you just walked.

 

*She’s smiling. I hope that smile continues throughout the day.* Luhan smiled to himself as he secretly followed behind the five of you.

 

You felt like there’s someone following from behind so you stopped and turned around.

 

Luhan immediately hid at a corner only to bump onto someone. “Aw……Baekhyun?!” Baekhyun clasped his hand over Luhan’s mouth so you wouldn’t hear them.

 

“What’s wrong?” Suho asked. “I just felt something but I guess it’s just the wind.” All of you then continued to walk.

 

“What are you doing?” Luhan asked Baekhyun. “I..i was just..MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!” He remarked and walked away. *Even if you don’t admit it, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter