FIRST MEETING WITH THEM

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Exo were doing their thing when the door opens. “Hyung! You’re……..home.” D.O happily stated but his face fell when you appeared beside Suho.

 

Nobody said another word for a few moments. Their eyes were all on you from head to toe.

 

The hem of your dress was already torn. Your white gown became dirty white with a few black stains as a result of sitting on the streets. Your hair was kind of a mess and your face has some little dirt on it but your tiara was still shining brightly against the room light.

 

Suho turned to you and was also shocked on how you look. He cannot see you clearly under the moonlight but now, he’s been blinking nonstop at you.

 

“She kinda looks crazy but it’s not what it looks like.” Suho shook his head and wave his hands defensively.

 

“She doesn’t look crazy.” “Thank you Baekhyun for your understandi—” “She IS crazy. How many times do I have to tell you that KEEP YOUR HEART AS COLD AS STONE! ARGHH!”

 

 “Don’t call us for help if by chance you were about to get again.” Kai murmured.

 

“Guys! Calm down! This time..she’s…she’s different..” “How so?” Chen shot back. “She..she lost her memory. She can’t remember anything from her past. I just wanted to help her.”

 

Baekhyun started clapping but kept his poker face. “Nice….nice excuse young lady.” He rolled his eyes.

 

You stepped back, afraid of how they look at you, especially that sarcastic one. And not to mention, there are freaking 12 males in front of you right now.

 

 “I bet Suho will get rid of her tomorrow morning when he finds out the true her. Like always. Fangirls these days.” Lay shook his head opened a bag of chips and started munching.

 

“U..u….uh..uhm…” You try to find some words to say but can’t bring yourself to. You stepped farther back from them and keep your head hanging down.

 

“I’m okay with it.” Luhan raises his hand. “It’s not like I’ll l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter