HOW'S SHE?

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol laughs as he flips the page.

 

“Chanyeol-ah.” His sister knocks on his door and h immediately hid the book under his pillows. “Yes, noona?” He asked as she entered. “It’s dinner time. Mom asks me to call you.” “Okay.” “Read you later.” He tapped the pillow and went downstairs to eat.

 

His sister blinks at his action and went towards the pillow and found a book underneath.

 

“Aigoo….reading this fairytale book again?” She chuckled and returned it underneath the pillow. “It might be something special.” She whispered and went down.

 

“Woah! My favorite!” Chanyeol happily sat down and chow down his food. “Eat slowly, you might get indigestion!” His mom reminded him.

 

He slowed down and nodded. But then, as he scanned again their table, it seems like his mom cooked too much food for them to eat. “Mom, why is there so many foo—”

 

*Ding Dong.*

 

“I’ll get it!” His sister then opened the door and one by one, the males started to crowd the dining area.

 

“Y..Y…YA! Why are you guys here?!” Chanyeol pointed his finger on them. “Why? Can’t we?” Sehun stuck his tongue out. “I called them for dinner. It’s been a while they’ve been here.” His mother reasoned out.

 

It was almost a year you were gone. It was a hard time for them for the first few months but they have to accept the fact that they have to learn to live again without you. They still remain in one house together it’s just that Chanyeol wanted to visit his family and decided to stay back in his original house for a few weeks. It’s summer after all.

 

“This is the best Mrs. Park!” Xiumin gave her thumbs up.

 

“Suit yourself with the food today. Me and mom will just go out for the night. You guys can also sleep here. We won’t be back till tomorrow.” Chanyeol’s sister then grab the car keys and headed out. “Oooh~ Girl’s night out! Have fun!” Baekhyun waves at Chanyeol’s mother as she followed her daughter out.

 

As soon as they were gone, everything became silent.

 

“How’s she?” Luhan spoke first.

 

“She’s fine. The parents have already chose a prince for her and they’re about to get married.” Chanyeol answered, thinking about that last page he had read from the fairytale book.

 

Never did Chanyeol imagine that the book he liked when he was younger would be your home.

 

A month after you were gone, he remembered about how you will always nag him ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter