THE BALL part II

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were out at the balcony, gazing through the stars as your hands wander on the railings.

 

“I know you’re there.” You murmured. “I know I’m not alone here so come out now.”

 

Slowly, the guy approaches and stand beside you.

 

You turned around and stared at him.

 

“You might wanna remove your mask since I already know.” He didn’t hesitate and lifts it off his face.

 

“About us being here, uhhhmmmm…. I’m sorry. It’s—” “No need to be sorry. Besides, your performance a while ago is very…very beautiful. I just wished I understood something.” You looked down and play with your fingers as your elbows were resting on the railings.

 

“That’s the catch, don’t you think?” Luhan stepped closer. “No, I don’t think so. I think you’re just playing with me.” Luhan began to lightly laugh and after a few moments, you followed.

 

“But, you look sad. You didn’t enjoy our little performance? And I thought you love ball parties?” “I enjoyed it very much. It’s just that my partner seemed to be in a bad mood or something. You should have gone instead of him.” You joked and chuckled but the Luhan was just silent. “Oh. Just kidding.” You looked away.

 

“It’s beautiful.” He suddenly whispered and you then felt his touch on your collarbone. You grew alert and look down as his fingers stops on your purple gem. “It must be something special, maybe from your parents.” “I..I guess…I still don’t remember but…but it does feel like something…something special.”

 

The back of his hands brushed again on your collarbone as he pulled his hands away. Shivers shot down through your spine once more.

 

You lifted your head up to him and found him intensely gazing at you with a small, mesmerizing smile.

 

“I must go. The others might need some help.” He put his mask on and went inside.

 

You let out a deep breath as you clutch your necklace with your hand.

 

You removed it and held it against the moonlight. *I wish you’ll glow right now. The sooner, the better. I don’t want to be attached to them too much, because it’ll be hard to let go if I do s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter