CURTAIN

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(A/N: EXO’s roommates are also the one they’ve said in interviews. Suho and Sehun, D.O and Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. As for Exo-M, the one they share rooms with when they are in China. Tao and Xiumin, Luhan and Lay, Chen and Kris.)

 

“BAEKHYUN!!!!” Suho screamed at the top of his lungs as soon as he woke up. The 11 of them was awakened by it and went to his room to see what it is all about.

 

“YOU! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TO MY CURTAIN?!” He exclaimed at Baekhyun but the latter defended himself. “I’VE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!”

 

Chen rolled his eyes and went out of the room and headed downstairs.

 

You were walking around the house, poking the things that fascinate you when you heard someone scream Baekhyun’s name. *OH MY!* You jumped a little and rested your hand on your shocked heart. *Who was that?*

 

Bickering then follows but you were too startled to take a look.

 

Someone then entered the kitchen and you immediately fixed your expression and bowed with the usual ‘princess-bow’ you do. “Good morning.”

 

Chen’s eyes widen with his mouth hanging open. “K..k….Kim Haerin?!” He can’t believe the beautiful swan in front of him right now was you. You look like a crazy woman last night and he doesn’t even dared imagine you when you are clean and neat.

 

 “Hey mister, are you alright?” You waved your hands in front of him that made him back to reality. “Y..y..yes. I’m alright. And I just wanna remind you, I have a name.” “I know but I’m still having troubles with the names gentleman so—” “Chen.” “O..kay.. Chen.” You smiled and he instantly smiled back. *She’s smiling at me!*

 

 He then noticed that you’re wearing a new gown that he didn’t know where you get it from. *Someone’s having a princess syndrome disorder, but where did she…….uh-oh, someone’s in trouble.*

 

“YOU’RE ALWAYS THE ONE WHO MAKES FUN OF THINGS AND WHAT NOT!” “IT WASN’T REALLY ME!!”

 

“I guess I have to help them with whatever problem they have.” *Humans have very short temper.* You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter