FIELD TRIP part II

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“HAERIN!! WAKE UP!!” Chanyeol shook you as he settled you down on the flat surface beside the stream.

 

“WAKE UP!” He slaps your cheeks but your eyes are still closed. “HAERIN!!” He shook you again and finally, you started to cough and grasp for air.

 

Chanyeol sat you up and wrap his arms around you. “I thought I lost you! It is such a relief now that you’re awake.” He squeezed you tighter.

 

Your furrowed your eyebrows at his sudden action but instantly became calm as you’ve heard his voice. *It’s Chanyeol. He saved me.*

 

He released you and stared at you as his palms were over your cheeks. “Are you all right?! Do you still have trouble breathing?!” He then notices you shivering. He was about to his coat and put it on you only to realize that he’s also wet.

 

“I think I have a dry coat in my bag!”

 

He quickly dug through his bag and as soon as he grabs hold of it, he put it over you. “I’m…I’m ok..okay..” You trembled. Your lips just won’t stop shaking from the cold. “In fact…I…I think you also..also need this one since…since you’re also wet…” You were about to give it back to him but he placed his hands firmly over your shoulders.

 

“You come first. Don’t worry about me..” Your heart then melts at his words. You can see right through his eyes that he’s serious.

 

He then slumps down beside you and stared at the ground. “I’m sorry..” You look at him, puzzled. “What are you—” “I’m sorry because I came late. If only I’ve found you earlier, you wouldn’t be in this state.”

 

“Hey, it’s not your fault. None of it was. So don’t—” “And I’m sorry too because I don’t know the way back. Baekhyun has our map so, I think we’re lost. Where the hell is Nari? Why didn’t she help you?! Isn’t she your partner?!”

 

You winced at his sudden change of voice. “I..i didn’t mean to shout…I—” “Well, I don’t know. She was with me but then, she suddenly disappeared. Maybe she went and ask for help.”

 

Chanyeol opened his mouth to say that maybe she didn’t plan to come help her but he knows that you’ll argue over it so he just keep his mouth shut at that matter.

 

“Get on.” He whispered and nodded at his back. “I’ll carry you while I try to find a way back.” “I can manage to walk, don’t—”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter