NARI?

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As soon as D.O was out of your sight, you hurriedly run towards the place where you saw Nari.

 

“Nari? Nari? I’m here!” You panted. *I really get tired easily nowadays.*

 

“Oh Haerin! How I missed you!” She instantly hugs you and of course, you hugged her back.

 

“What happened?! Why did you left without saying anything?!” You looked straight at her.

 

“I just got a few problems back home. But don’t worry! I’m here now! I’m really so sorry for not saying anything.”

 

“And since you made me worry, you should treat me out on a steak.” You folded your arms that made her laugh. “I’m serious! But not today. Tomorrow, I’ll sneak out of the house, deal?”

 

“Instead of treating you to a steak, I’ll treat you much more.” She then wiggled her eyebrows at you.

 

“I’m okay with steak. I’m not that bad of a friend who asks for more.”

 

“But I wanted to give you more.” She reasoned out. “Well, if you insist then, alright.” You smiled and was about to hug her once more when you felt like you can’t move. You were frozen. *What’s happening?!*

 

“N…N…Nari, I…I can’t move…”

 

“I know. And there’s more.” She reached for your necklace and grabbed it. “HEY! GIVE THAT BACK! Nari…WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” “Why? Can’t I just take a look at it? We’re friends after all.”

 

You tried to grab it back but you still can’t move. *What exactly is happening?!*

 

She then toyed with your necklace as if she’s planning to throw it on the ground or whatnot. *Even if you played with it like that, you can’t destroy it! Nothing can destroy it except when I have already transferred back to the kingdom with the help of that then it will automatically disappear and would never exist again.*

 

“Hey, that’s really important to me, what’s really up with you? Why can’t I move?! Why are you smirking at me like that?!”

 

And in just a swift, she lets go and the necklace was broken into pieces. “W…w…WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!” You started to panic. You know for a fact that it can never be destroyed but, what was that?!

 

“Yes, the real one can’t be destroyed. See?” She reached something from her neck and it was the exact necklace you have. “That….that….” You stuttered.

 

“This is the real one. It’s a long story on how I got this but to make the long story short, I got it at the ball. You dropped it, remember? It wasn’t a hassle for me to make a replica in just a second since hello? I’m a witch.” She rolled her eyes.

 

“Wha…wha….what…WHAT?! I’m…I’m just dreaming…. yes, I’ll wake up sooner or later..” You closed your eyes and opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter