7TH STOP

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You stopped from running and tried to catch your breath. *Last time I remember, I don’t easily tire with just a few laps of running.* You rested your palm over your knees as sweat drips down from your forehead.

 

“Kim Haerin! I said no stopping! Additional 2 laps for you! Now go before I make it into 3!” The gym teacher exclaimed and you immediately run.

 

“Haerin, are you okay?” Nari handed you a bottle of water as soon as you sat on the bench. You gulped it all down in just a second. “Oh my!” Nari rounded her eyes at you. “Thank you.” You smiled and catch your breath.

 

As Nari was watching the others, you grab hold of your necklace under your shirt and creased your eyebrows. *This is strange. Maybe I’m just really exhausted because if not, I wouldn’t be this tired since I have my energy with me.*

 

“What are you holding there?” Nari noticed you and looks at you. “O….oh..nothing….” You quickly hid it again under your shirt.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“Hey!” You heard someone called and turned around to look who it was. Luhan waved at you and run towards you.

 

You clutch on to the strings of your bag pack and tilted your head at him. “Yes?” You asked. “I can see that you’re alone. Where’s Sehun?” “He said that he needed to finish something in the library that’s why I’m just here, waiting for Suho so we can go back together at the house.”

 

“Since it’s Friday today, wanna go somewhere?” “Well, I would like too but let’s wait for Suho.” “No need, he can go home by himself.” Luhan grabbed your wrist and started walking.

 

“But….but I have to wait for him and—” “My treat.” He cut you off. You then blink your eyes and stood beside him. “Okay then!” You smiled and the both of you went out of the campus.

 

Both of you sat on the bench as you waited for the bus at the bus stop. “Where exactly are we going?” You look at him. “I don’t know either. What’s your favorite number?” He suddenly asked out of the blue. “Uhhmm….7. Why?” Then that’s where we’ll go. At t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter