OH PRINCESS, OH PRINCESS.

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your eyes slowly start to open as a ray of sunlight hits you. You rubbed your eyes for a few moments and sat up to stretch your arms.

 

You looked out the window and knew that this day will be a good one.

 

Oh Princess, Oh Princess.

 

You suddenly heard a voice and knew exactly what that man is trying to do. You walk to your window, put your elbow on its pane, rest your head on top of your palm, and glance down to the kneeling man, 10 meters below you.

 

The day today is as refreshing as I look at your fairness.

 

He continued.

 

You might not know who I am, My Heiress,

But for sure, I am your destiny……………es.

 

*Destiny-es?* You raised an eyebrow.

 

Oh look at you! Then look at me!

Aren’t we, meant to be?

As I finish this lovely poem, only for thee,

I offer you, my forever shining glee.

 

He majestically bowed then stood up and looks at you again with a big grin. You clapped your hands and flashed your smile, making him fall even more for you.

 

 You kept your mouth shut, not wanting to comment because you might give him hope when you weren’t really moved by his ‘lovely’ poem.

 

He was about to say something when a white goo falls on his head. Bird poo.

 

You started laughing but kept your composure as you held your hand out and let the bird hop on your finger.

 

“You also didn’t quite like it, I can tell.” You giggled and the bird responded with a ‘tweet’ and flapping wings.

 

“I’m really sorry for what happened, young gentleman, but I guess it’s time for you to go before the knights discover you and imprison you for 10 days.”

 

“Thank you Princess for having thy time to listen to me. I’ll see you next time, with a much more heightened piece.”

 

With that, he bowed once more and started walking towards the woods.

 

You sighed and pouted, wondering why you haven’t seen for years now the prince you once met when you were little.

 

You would always see him on the field with his pony as you play and pluck flowers nearby.

 

You were running around one day when you tripped and cried in pain. The knights’ rush to you to help but the little prince was the first to attend to you and reach out his hands. “Ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter