Chaperone

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Marge woke up feeling a whole lot better. She looked beside him and stared at the handsome guy beside him. He looked so peaceful and gorgeous, his plump lips enticing her. Youngbae was starting to show some stubbles and damn did he look ier with it.

 She was busy admiring him when the sudden urge of sickness came. She removed his arm that was wrapped around her and went to freshen up. She move quietly as possible not to wake him up. She tiptoed out of her room and made breakfast for them.

UJ went out of his room and went to the kitchen.

“Hey, you’re up early?” UJ said when he saw her. “Your not working you can have an extra lie in.”

“Yeah, but I felt sick this morning. My stomach was in knots.” She said.

“So, why was your boyfriend looking sad last night?” UJ asked.

“He asked his boss if he could bring me to Japan, so that we can spend a few days together, but his boss told him no.” she explained.

“No, but aren’t we~~~” UJ was cut short.

“Shh, he doesn’t know about it!” she smiled. “We will be taking an earlier flight.”

“Surprise, what for?” UJ asked confused.

“I am not sure why but that’s what they said. I kind of like the idea as well!” she admitted.

“You really love to .” UJ said, Marge passed him a cup of coffee; he noticed her hand and gasped.

“Oh my gosh?!” UJ said grabbing her hands examining it. “Since when?” he asked.

“Hmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter