YG Approved

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“hyung, was that girl the reason why BoRam hyung scolded you the other night?” asked Daesung.

“Neh, mianhe Daesung I still have to introduce her to you guys.” Said Youngbae smiling apologetically to his dongsaeng.

“Hyung, are you, ahm dating her?” he further asked.

“You can say that. I’m still getting to know her, but I like her, she seems really nice. Even her friends are nice.” Said Youngbae.

“Does YG know? Jiyong Hyung?” asked Daesung.

“yes, Jiyong knows about it, but non of the members have met her yet. TOP and GD knows, I’ll let Seungri know too, I don’t want to keep secrets from you guys.” He said. “I assume YG knows it by now since BoRam hyung knows but he still hasn’t said a word about it.”

“hyung, we will be travelling so much. How will you fit it in?” he asked now concerned its his hyungs first time to date a girl.

Youngbae smiled “Guess I’ll be working harder than you guys, but it feels great. I got something else to look forward to once I get back to Korea.”

Daesung was happy that his hyung finally had a girl but just like BoRam Daesung was also concerned at how Youngbae will be able to manage his time. Just then BoRam approached Youngbae.

“Youngbae –ah, follow me.” He said as he leads Youngbae to the elevators.  It was then he spoke again. “Youngbae, were going to see YG. He wants to talk to you personally.”

Youngbae was a bit tensed going to see his president. He wasn’t sure how he would react. He stepped inside his presidents office with strained steps. He was anxious about this day.

“Anyeong Hasseyo sajangnim” He greeted formally.

“Oh Youngbae, sit down for a bit.” Yang Hyun Suk said as he glanced at Youngbae.

“You know Why I called you right.” He added as he pushed Youngbae’s phone forward so that Youngbae could see it.

“Neh,” he said cautiously.

“How long have you two been going out?” inquired Hyun Suk his face looking impassive.

“I have met her at the Han River a week before our comeback and I have met her three times since the last night at after party in our concert.”

“I heard that the meeting at the after party was planned by you. That you have lured her to go there.”

“It was coincidence, I wanted to invite her but she wasn’t at the last day of the concert but we did just met accidentally in the club.” Said Youngbae.

“Araso, so you had two more dates, where were these?”  he further asked.

“The second one at their home, I planned for us to go out and have a drive but it didn’t happen, she was late and the second was at the restaurant near our dorm, I planned for us to take a drive but it was cut short because BoRam hyung was looking for me, that’s when he found out.” Said Youngbae, he felt like it was a police interrogation.

“I was informed that she lives right next to you, that she works as a paramedic and is living with her friends and her friends are working  at the hospital as nurses, and that she was also present during Day 1 and 2 of the Big Show concert, am I correct?”

“Neh.” Said Youngbae, his presidents’ poker face was really scary.

“You know you’re in the middle of your comeback, that your schedule will be very busy, it will even be busier than when you were doing you solo promotion, if things go well busier than 2009.”

“Araso, but even during the previous year, many people have tried to set me up on a date even during album promotions but things just don’t go well, this time we may have met unconventionally but we do click. I like her and I really would like to get to know her better.” Youngbae said, this was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter