smudge's

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge went up to their flat still in dazed. Her knees was still shaking and her thoughts was in a mush. She could taste his lips on hers and this was such a turn on.

“Your just getting back now?” UJ said, making Marge jump.

“Oh my god!” Marge said holding her chest, “yah! You scared me.”

“What?” UJ said surprised, looking at Marge intently, “Since when did you get jumpy?”

“Hey, I got my back turned didn’t I.” she said as she walked past UJ heading straight to the kitchen.

“Tell me what did you and Youngbae do this morning?” he said following Marge inside the kitchen.

“Breakfast. There is this Korean restaurant that serve proper Korean breakfast.” She told him excitedly.

“And?” Uj said looking at her friend with a smirk. He noticed the smudge lip gloss on her friends lips.

“Nothing, we drove back here, he has recording, I’m baking him Lollies for the recording.” She said.

“Sure, a breakfast would make you come up here in dazed with lip gloss all smudge.” He said looking her straight in the face smirking.

“Yah, how could you say that,” she said defensively, she was feeling hot and her face was obviously turning red, so she looked down pretending to measure the flour.

“So be honest how far did you two go?” he said.

“Oh my god?! I can’t believe we are having this conversation.” She said now completely embarrassed.

“Okay, okay, let’s do this your way, obviously you two are attracted to each other, as part of Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs, there are certain physiological needs that should be met. How was it, did it drive your neurons on overdrive?” UJ said holding in the laughter. Marge tried to rationalize everything and she wasn’t the type to kiss and tell, to others Marge might come off as liberated but to people who knows her they knew she has a strong conservative side. 

“Yeah, it’s not like that!” she said, “can you just help me here please.”

“Fine, if you don’t want to talk then don’t.” he said, “So what’s with all this? It’s not prerequisite to gift your boyfriend once you make out, you tend to return the favour.” He joked at her.

“Once again, can we live the bedroom talk between me and Youngbae?” she said blushing. “he is having a recording and I’m going that’s why I decided to make this for him. Can you search an animated picture version of them so that I can copy? i'll use that concept to decorate these lollies.” Marge said.

Uj left Marge in the kitchen alone.  He was going to find out about the real score between her friend and her boyfriend and he knows how to do it.

“Hey I got some animated pictures right here,” Uj said as Marge walked out of the kitchen.

“Great I will just shower and take a look at them. The cake will be done by then.” She said.

Thirty minutes later, Marge came out, “So where’s the picture? Is it hard to copy?” she asked as she sat beside her friend.

“Here, look they are so cute.” He said showing her a picture. “It will be quite hard to copy but I think Youngbae maw hawk is pretty easy.”

“I’l be drawing their faces so it will be pretty easy.” She said looking at the photos intently, “anything else?”

“Yes, there quite a few more really.” He said, “Oh hey this is nice.” He added showing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter