In TOP's Company

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Finally, we it is our goodbye stage!” Seunghyun said as he was getting his makeup done.

“I will miss it though, but I can’t wait to get back to Japan.” Seungri said.

“Nadu!” Daesung said.

“So are we expecting anymore guess on our goodbye stages?” Jiyong teased as he notice Youngbae fussing over his phone.

“Who is he calling?” Top said looking at Youngbae.

“His girlfriend.” Boram said, “He is worried, she hasn’t picked up yet.”

“Is noona coming today? Will she bring cake again?” Seungri said excitedly.

“Depends if she wakes up.” Boram said.

Just then Marge picked up her phone.

“Hey!” she said trying to sound cheery.

“are you coming?” Youngbae asked excitedly.

“yeah sure. I’ll be ready in 45 minutes.” She said.

“Araso, hyung will pick you up!” he said excitedly.

“Okay bye,” she said and hung up, she felt like she was drunk, she went to the kitchen and drank a glass of coke. She needed it to get her blood running.

---------------------------------

“Hyung, she is getting ready. You can pick her up in 45 minutes.” Youngbae said excitedly and started dancing.

“Is he going to be like this always from now on?” Top asked.

“I hope not,” Boram said laughing.

“It is like having two Seungri.” Jiyong said.

 

---------------------------------------

Marge went down to the parking lot and met with Youngbae’s manager.

“Anyeong Hasseyo!” Marge greeted.

“Anyeong, nice to see you again.” He said smiling.

“Neh, Sorry for the inconvenient of having to pick me up.” She said.

“Aniyo, atleast if you are there, Youngbae wouldn’t bother other people anymore. I swear he has the energy level of a toddler.” Boram said. “By the way I was told, so you are flying to Japan for Youngbae’s birthday.”

“Ah yes, your president said it should be kept a secret.” She said surprise how Boram knew about it.

“It is, only the managers knows about it.” He said smiling.

“So do you want to go on stage and present him his cake?” Boram asked.

“Aniyo!” Marge said shaking her head, “Nop, No way,” she said panicking.

“Wae, nobody would notice it would be perfect, we could dress you like one of the staff.” Boram encourage.

“Well if that happens I am not going.” She said. “There is no way I am standing in that stage not unless it is a medical emergency.” She said. “Just no!”

“Araso, so you have stage fright.” Boram said.

“Not really, but I just don’t like the idea of me presenting the cake to Youngbae on a concert stage.” She said. “it is too much.”

“I got it, you like to keep your relationship private and this romantic stuff private.” Boram said.

“Neh,” she agreed, she noticed that Boram hyung was pulling over at YGE office. “Wait, aren’t we heading to the broadcast station?” Marge asked surprised when he parked the car.

“Aniyo, it is too early. They are still inside. Let’s go.” He said.

They head to the practice room, Top was there sitting alone, while Seungri and Daesung were chatting and joking with the dancers, Jiyong and Youngbae was nowhere to be found.

“Oh, I guess Jiyong and Youngbae are getting ready,” Boram said when he noticed them missing.

“Hyung, can I have a word,” one of the managers asked Boram.

“Oh, Are you ok here?” he asked Marge.

“Neh, go. I’ll be fine.” She said. She was deliberating whether to disturb Top or join Seungri and Daesung since those are the only three people she knew, but TOP signalled for her to sit beside him.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter