DREAMS!

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge step out of the shower and was drying herself. She was drying her hair when visual flashes of their date and bits of their conversation keep popping in her head. The holding of hands, Youngbaes' eye smile, their spontaneous laughing, and the all of sudden hug and subtle kiss.

“AISH!” said Marge as she slammed her hair brush on her dresser, she looked herself in the mirror and said “Yah! STOP thinking about it! ANDWE!”

~”guess we’ll have to go on a second date then!”~

“Aish chinchal! Bichoso!” said Marge in frustration. She is getting infatuated with Youngbae, and she knows that this can’t be happening, absolutely CAN’T! She her hair dryer just before she noticed at the corner of her eye that her phone light went on signalling a text message. She quickly turned her hair dryer off and grabbed her phone.  She was hoping it was a text from Youngbae, but it wasn’t it was a text from one of her friends abroad and she quickly dismissed her phone.

She was applying night cream when her friend UJ knocked on her door.

“Hey! You’re going to bed? We've got guest!” said UJ.

“WHAT?!” said Marge as she quickly turned around to look at UJ, Youngbae was the first one to pop in her mind, she knew it was impossible but she was hoping for it.

“Yep, it’s called udon, we didn’t get out to have a "late night snack date" so we decided to called in delivery.” Said UJ while filing his nail as he spoke.

Marge looked away disappointed that it wasn’t the answer she wanted to hear. 

“So you coming or not?” UJ asked looking at her.

“I’ll skip the meal thanks I’m full already.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter