and its cancelled

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was quarter to 4 when the film they were watching ended.

“What’s next romantic films or comedy?” asked Colleen flipping to the DVD collection.

“You choose. I’ll go get some snacks!” said Rina as she stood from her spot.

“I’m beat from watching movies! Lets’ go out! “ suggested UJ.

“Me too! Maybe we should go out. Hey Rina why don’t we just hang at the park and eat out tonight!” Yelled Colleen from the living room.

“Sounds like a plan.” Said Rina agreeing to the group.

Marge just kept quiet she was supposed to meet Youngbae tonight but she knew if she’ll go out with the group she’ll have to cancel it.  She just kept quiet and flicked through the channel in the TV., trying to figure out what to do. Just then, she got to the SBS station and catches the starting of the show.

“Wait! are we all going to a club? I mean we got work tomorrow.” Said May.

“I’ll pass the club if u guys are going but I’m up for the park and dining out.” Said Rina. “Marge?”

Everybody was looking at her. “Ahm I’m not going I’m not feeling well.” She said and look at the teli.

“BULL!” screamed UJ and Colleen in unison smiling mischievously at her!

“YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE!!!!!” said UJ excitedly.

“Again?! Com’on put some spaces in between girl! That’s now how you play.” Said Colleen.

“Yah! I really am not feeling well.” Marge tried to make an excuse but she knew deep down that her friends where right on.

“Seriously! you got the nerve to say that your sick when your inside a room filled with nurses?!” said UJ waving a thermometer at her.

“Oh wait since when did you start watching this stuff?”said May pointing at the TV grabbing everyone’s attention. It was Ingkigayo and the entire group knows Marge doesn’t watch this kind of shows. Just then BigBang appeared on the TV.

“Oh my God!!!!!” said Colleen covering in surprised. “Yah! This has gone far too much. you can’t lie you are going on date with him tonight aren’t you?! And what with the lets not stalk him, but check you watching his show.”

“He was the one who told me he was coming out on teli that I should watch.” She said defensively.

“omo, did he just hug the girl?! Well I understand popo means but I need subtitles.” Said May.

“You know I was channel surfing!” said Marge trying to defend herself.

“yeah right you are! You are monitoring. Hey this is sooo not cool! Cancel that date. You just went out yesterday and your going out again tonight?” said UJ in exasperation, “somebody give a manual to this lady on when and how to flirt.”

“Hey you reel the fish in you don’t go diving for it!” said Rina. “your being too available.”

“Say something came up and cancel the date say you’ll meet him next week. Oh my god I can’t believe we need to teach how to do this things.” Said Colleen.

“What are you guys on about?” Said Marge now confused.

“Well you’re being too obvious here.” Said UJ sitting beside her. “See you went out last night and your going out again tonight, are we even sure his really for keeps? Because at the rate things are going if he’s playing you’ll have it bad and fall hard. Space it. You are still infatuated from last night’s event . I mean you saw the guy at their concert, then at the club, conveniently he went here the next day and yesterday you too went out.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter