Youngbae mischievous surprise

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey Marge, is Youngbae still not back?” Colleen asked as they were hanging in the living room.

“Nop!” she said, “They are promoting in Japan, and so he’s busy right now. He will be back in a few days though to finish their promotions here, get some music stuff sorted then fly back for their concerts.” She said not keeping her eyes of the TV.

“So really how much time do you get to spend with each other?” May asked.

“Little,” she said, “But I am not complaining, we like having our own space, it makes us miss each other more.” She said smiling.

“Well you will have plenty of it next year, by the way have you told him already, have you decided whether to stay or go?” May asked.

“I haven’t, but we have planned to meet up once he gets back. So I am telling him then.” She said. “As for my decision to stay or leave with you guys, I still haven’t made one yet.”

“It’s nice to hear your sounding more confident about telling him, heck last week you were pretty distress about it.” Colleen said.

“Guess, I just need to master up the courage and confidence.” She said smiling.

--------------------

It has been two weeks since Youngbae left for Japan now that he is back there is one person he’s looking forward to see the most. He was cheery at the airport and excitedly went inside their van.

“Youngbae ah, you look so happy to be back.” Their manager said.

“Ah neh, it feels so good to be home,” he said.

“Yeah right, I know you are just eager to see certain someone.” He teased.

“Well, yeah there is that,” he grinned mischievously.

Youngbae can’t stress enough how he wanted to get home, as always they stop by the YG office before getting home.

“Youngbae can you stay still? You are giving me a headache,” Top complained. Youngbae had always been playful and hyper but he was extremely excited this time.

“Mianhe, hyung, I just really want to go!” he said.

“Hyung, if you get too excited chances are it won’t happen tonight!” Seungri said.

Everyone inside the room looked from Seungri to Youngbae, Top was the first to react.

“You’re planning to do it tonight?” he asked surprised.

“Mwo?!” Youngbae asked confused. “yah! It’s not that! Seriously how could you think of your hyung and noona like that! ert! Youngbae scolded Seungri.

“You were singing take it slow and dancing really ily so I thought….” Seungri was imitating Youngbae when a heavy jacket was thrown at him.

“Yah! Stop it! So what if I sing that song, what is wrong? it is my song! You keep your thoughts like that to yourself.”He said after throwing the jacket at Seungri. It was obvious he was dissatisfied with his maknae.

“Aish, Kumanhe you two, Seungri even though Marge-ssi is western in ways of thinking, it is not right for you to think like that in front of her or behind her back, much worse if you are talking with your hyung, it’s like being disrespectful to your hyung.” Their manager said. 

“Mianhe hyung, chaelmotesseo, I won’t do it again.” Seungri said apologizing.

It wasn’t long before everyone else head to the van, getting ready to go home. Jiyong caught up with Youngbae.

“Bae, I hope you don’t mind me asking but is true, what Seungri had said?” Jiyong asked.

“You too? Aish? Cant I miss my girlfriend and get excited to see her.” Youngbae said.

“Well it was pretty weird you were singing and dancing to take it slow, so naturally people would assume.” Jiyong smiled.

“Wae, do you think my girlfriend is that easy?” Youngbae said, voice starting to show his temper.

“Ani, Its not her, it is you, you can’t get your hands of her, maybe you forgot how you acted at the backstage in ingkigayo, and you were all over her every chance you got.” Jiyong said.

“So it is me who is giving her a bad image?” Youngbae asked.

“Hmm, I am not saying that but because you are groping her and publicly showing intimate affection towards her people can easily misunderstand.” Jiyong said.

“Oh, Arraseo,” Youngbae said.

----------------------------------------

It was almost 2 am and everyone at Marge’s flat was about to get ready to head to bed when their door rang. Colleen who was near the door answered.

“Oh, hey Youngbae, what’s up?” Colleen greeted surprise to see him at their door this late; she noticed that there were luggage’s being moved inside Youngbae’s unit. “Hmm, judging by the looks of it you just got back and you’re looking for Marge.” She assumed.

“Ah, neh, Mianhe if I disturbed you. Is she here, is she asleep already, I was calling her but she wasn’t picking up.”

“She won’t!” Colleen said. “She is not here. She is working nights. That girl will not pick up her mobile phone; she usually leaves it in the staff room. Here!” she said and motioned for Youngbae to come inside. Colleen walk towards the desk and wrote down some numbers. “Here is the hospital number, this is her local number, dial that,” she said pointing at the hospital main phone number, “wait for the voice prompt, and then dial the local area. You’ll be directed to the emergency unit.

“Wait, am I allowed to do this?” Youngbae asked unsure.

“Yeah of course. Well, you just want to let Marge know you have arrived and greet her, but if you want to talk to her for longer hours well then it’s not allowed.” She said.

Youngbae smiled. “Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter