and they kissed again

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey hon,” Uj said calling up to Marge as she head outside. “Want to grab some breakfast?”

“Oh hey,” he said, hugging his arm. “I can’t babe, sorry, I’ll be having breakfast with Youngbae this morning, his picking me up so I didn’t bring my car with me, you have to take a bus.” She said.

“How did you get here last night then?” Uj asked.

“He dropped me off, we went to a gathering last night, it was just with his friends from his company.” She said.

“Hey Marge, Uj, going home?” Dr. Kim greeted them, “Hey you were well behave tonight! There weren’t any cases I heard. Dr. Han said he slept all night. What about you UJ?”

“All is good, finished the operation at 2, got everything sorted out by 3 am.” He added.

“So do you guys want to grab something to eat? My treat!” Dr Kim asked the two.

“I’ll passed, I’m meeting someone.” Marge said.

“So UJ, I guess it will be just us two then.” Sr. Kim asked.

“Fine by me,” UJ said, they were already on the front of the hospital, “Hey hon, is he here? Do you want me to wait with you?” UJ asked Marge as he searched for the parking lot.

“Aniya, He’s coming.” She said as she spot the car he was driving. Youngbae was turning the corner and was headed towards them.

“Is that his car?” Uj whispered to Marge,

“Aniya, it’s his managers.” He whispered as she waved at Youngbae, he pulled over in front of Marge and Uj.

“Anyeong Uj,” Youngbae greeted him, when he saw her girlfriend with his friend arms link. He saw the guy from yesterday and the green monster was alive again, “Anyeong Haseyo” he greeted.

“Oh! So you must be that someone Marge is meeting.” Dr Kim greeted Youngbae, “Anyeong Haseyo.”

Youngbae was about to get out to open the door for Marge but he signalled him to just stay inside.

“Oh well, Bye babe! See you later!” UJ hugged Marge and kissed her on the cheek.

“Yep, I will!” she winked at Uj, she turned to Dr Kim and gave him a hug to bid him goodbye. “By Doc, enjoy your date with UJ,” she joked.

“Oh we will!” he replied laughing at Marge.

Youngbae frowned, he bid them goodbye and closed the window. When Marge was inside the car, he can’t stop himself he needed to ask.

“Hey babe!” Marge greeted him. “You slept well?”

“Not really no.” he replied in all honesty.

“Why?” she as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter