You’re a superstar?!

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge was already inside the conference room waiting to receive the briefing for her assigned post. She was tasked to attend a Korean band concert which she has no clue of the performers. She knew the crowed could go wild at concerts and also knew how die hard this Korean fans are. She got herself a cup of coffee and sat next to one of her teammates.

“hyejung-ah, whats that?” she pointed at the rectangular metal box that her collegue was carrying.

“shhhh!” hyejung whispered. “ if sunbae sees me with this he’ll pull me out for sure.”

“wae? What is it anyway?” she asked curiously keeping her voice down.

“yah! Don’t you know where were going and who we are meeting? Seriously I have met some VIP from Philippines on twitter and you’re telling me you don’t know BigBang?” Hye Jung said looking at Marge in disbelief. She knew Marge was an immigrant but she just can’t help it how naïve she is when it somes to the kpop culture.

“Honestly no. I’ll google for it just now. hehehe” she replied happily at her friend.

Before she could search on her phone their team leader walk inside the room.

“Good afternoon everyone! So now hope you guys have rested well and prepared for today. We are hoping for a calm shift. You will be divided into two teams. Team alpha will be dealing with the stars so your assigned post will be backstage, its just close enough for you to respond to any medical emergencies yet you will also have some privacy once you’re dealing with it.  Team Bravo you will be posted near the crowd. Near the standing section. This is where most accidents happen.  Marge you you will lead team alpha, seems to me you’re papers says your highly qualified then will see how qualified you really are. Team  alpha will comprise of Perez  Marge, Kim Hyejung, Park jonghwa, and Kim hyunseung.”

They all stand up as their names were called and bowed, she just shrug off the way her team leader addressed her.

After receiving their briefing Marge lead her response unit their vehicle. They were using a van their ambulance was already stationed on standby. Their medical director didn’t want to cause worries to fans who will be attending the concert when they see a big ambulance driving in at the venue. Once they arrive at the stadium she was impressed at the number of people that turned up it was indeed. A big crowd.

“So tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter