first meal as a couple!

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Both Marge and Youngbae headed to the car without speaking to each other. Marge is still embarrassed by being caught, she was still blushing and her cheeks were still very hot. Youngbae noticed that Marge was unusually silent so he glanced at her and smiled when he saw her still blushing; he knew he had to comfort her.

“Marge, are you alright?” asked Youngbae as he pull over a red light.

“I still can’t get over the incident at the elevator!” she said covering her face and shaking her head. “It’s not something you do in public places, but rather to someone you are romantically involved with it in a private place.”

“Don’t worry; I don’t think hyung would broadcast it to the entire agency. He is most likely to tell Jiyong, and he’ll ask me but that’s about it.” Said Youngbae. “Besides our family has reputation on keeping secrets.” He pulled Marge close to him for a side hug and kissed her cheeks.

“Bae, can you give me at least a month before I meet your hyung again?” he said as she hugged back.

“Araso, but wait is it official then? Coz you know this is the perfect place to seal the deal no one is around.” Said Youngbae, teasing Marge, he will use any excuse to kiss her again like before. I guess Jiyong was right; it is nice to have someone you can hold in your arms.

“Bae, were in the middle of the road, aniya, what if the light goes green.” She said as she smack Youngbae arm playfully.

“Araso, araso!” said Youngbae, he started the car again. “I guess I better bring you home, its late.” As turned to the corner and drive towards their apartment.

“Wait! You live that close to your work?” said Marge surprised when she saw their apartment building.

“Neh! Well, it’s actually a dorm, so our agency chooses it, it’s really convenient.” Saud Youngbae as he drives inside the parking lot. “I was curious why you guys live 30 minutes away from your work anyway.

“We don’t want to be disturb in our off days. See during our days off we want to go out and play, and we play a lot. If you live close to your work and there is shortage in staffing you’re the first one to be called to fill in and it’s hard to find an excuse to say no.” she told him “I used to live across the road from our previous work place, I get called in a lot. Same goes with the rest of the group.”

“Well I’m glad you live next to my dorm!” he said. They were already heading to their apartment. “I will miss you. Now I get the feeling why Jiyong and sometime TOP hates the airport.”

“Don’t worry I’ll be here when you get back!” she said.

“Mianhe I have to leave you after tonight.” he said as she holds her face to look at her.

Marge smiled at Youngbae. “I understand,” but Marge could still see that Youngbae wasn’t happy. “Hey, it’s ok, you don’t have to worry about me, and as for you you’ll have this to come to!” she said and leaned closer to Youngbae kissing him. It was simple and romantic kiss, if their first kiss was passionate and more physical, this one was subtle sending reassurance that she will always be with him no matter what.

“Not fair!” Youngbae said when Marge pulled back. “That makes me want to stay here even more and just hang hold you!” he said hugging her.

Just when everything was romantic Youngbae stomach made a sound. Causing Marge to giggle, “Bae, are you hungry? Late night snack?”

“Aniya! Tonight is your night I’ll cook for you.” Youngbae said.

“Araso!” said Marge as she opened the door to their apartment. “Hmm, seems like they are all sleeping.” She said seeing the empty dark living room.”

“Is it ok, I mean aren’t we going to disturb them.” Youngbae said worried they might wake her friends.

“Aniya, they all sleep with earplugs, it’s hard to wake them up really.” She said as she went inside the kitchen.

“Ok what do you want?” said Youngbae as he positioned himself behind the counter top.

“Instant Ramen! Its my favourite instant food since I’m not allowed it back home.” She said as threw a ramen pack at Youngbae.

“Araso. Its ramen then.” Said Youngbae.

Marg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter