Foam Kiss

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The place was dimly lit and with a really romantic ambience. Youngbae lead Marge to one of the booth and called the server.

“Anyeong haseyo, Can I have your order?” she asked couple politely.

“What do you want?” He asked “Americano? Hot chocolate? Cappuccino?”

“It’s cold. I want a Cappuccino.” She said now flipping to the cakes.

Youngbae remembered the famous foam kiss, and smiled to himself. “Two cappuccinos” Youngbae addressed the server.

“You want anything?” Youngbae asked as Marge was looking at the cake.

“They are all big slices look! She said as she pointed at cake stand. I won’t finish it all.” She said pouting.

“We’ll eat it together, you choose.” Said Youngbae.

“Is it ok if we have carrot cake?” Marge asked Youngbae.

Youngbae smiled at her. “One Carrot cake to share as well” he told the waitress and passed their menu.

“Are you sure it’s ok that we stay here?” said Marge concerned that someone might recognize Youngbae.  “Dara talked about how you guys date, how you guys stray away from public places; well, this is public.”

“It’s ok. Usually paparazzi inform our agency first before posting some photos on the news, and our company knows about me seeing you so it’s ok” Youngbae reassured her.

“I just realized after having dinner with your friends that it’s hard for you to date openly,” she said.

“Mianhe, I know it will be harder for you to date someone like me, instead of a regular guy, but I’m thankful that you haven’t closed the possibility of it. I’ll try my best to make it easy for you, I promise.” Youngbae said.

“Aniya, don’t burden yourself. Let’s just enjoy this right now.” Said Marge

Just then, the server brought them their orders. Marge took a piece of cake and gave it to Youngbae.

“I’ll miss this,” Youngbae said smiling at Marge.

“Miss what?” she asked innocently.

“Tonight, I wish all night would be like this, all afternoon would be the same like today. I remember how Jiyong, always hated going overseas, he don’t want to be away, now I know how that feels.”

“Well you know what they say absence makes the heart  grow fonder,” said Marge feeding Youngbae a piece of cake.

“Shiro!” said Youngbae after eating the cake.

“Why? It taste fine to me” said Marge looking at Youngbae “You want a different cake?”

“No, the cake is fine, I just don’t want to be away from you for too long. It’s not fair.” He said giving Marge some cake as well.

“You are not the only one going away either, I’m joining a medical mission this weekend and the next as well so we both got our schedules!” she said making Youngbae smile.

“Marge, can I ask you a question?” said Youngbae looking at their cappuccino, he keeps debating whether to pull the cappuccino kiss or not.

“You are already asking but sure go ahead” she said joking to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter