A walk in the park

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After dinner Youngbae excused himself and Marge, he wanted to go out and have some private time with her. He knew he won’t be in Korea for at least two weeks and this day was his only chance to spend his time with her. He wants to make the most out of it.

“So did you enjoy the dinner?” asked Youngbae, he knew Marge enjoyed the night, he just wants to hear it from her.

“Yep, I didn’t know you can cook! The sushi was amazing!” she said praising him.

“UJ told me you love Japanese food, so I decided to make you sushi, and a Japanese Kari, it’s a recipe from one of the restaurant we visited in Japan.” He said, he was proud that Marge had complimented him.

“Really?! Aw bae, Thank you so much!” she said as she leaned on his shoulders.

Youngbae was surprise by the sudden body contact; he could feel his heart beating faster. He was pulling and hugging Marge awhile ago but it was different because Jiyong and Dara was around, now that it was dark, and just the two of them, Youngbae could feel the man urges that his band mates had been describing.

Youngbae parked the car near the Banpo Bridge, every nine o’clock there is water display, he always dreamed of bringing his girlfriend for a walk and now he is doing it.  Marge knew the place, she hasn’t been there but she had seen the place on TV and have read about it. She always thought the place looks romantic and indeed, it was.

“Omo! Are we going for a walk while waiting for the water show?!” she asked excitedly.

“Yes,” said Youngbae, he discreetly slipped in the Coffee cans inside his pocket to surprise Marge later.

Both of them got out of the car, Youngbae stretched out his hands towards Marge and ushered here down the walkway.

“Are you cold?” Youngbae asked. He noticed that Marge was just wearing a t-shirt and vest and even though its spring the night can still be quite chilly.

“Aniya! I’m fine.” She said, the night was a bit chilly, and she knew that if she said “Yes” Youngbae would give him his jacket, she didn’t want Youngbae to get cold either and get sick especially when he has a busy schedule ahead. Besides, they would be walking; she knew that it could keep her warm.

Youngbae held Marge’s hand and pulled her close to him, as they walk beside the river.  They have been walking for about two minute without talking; Youngbae was mentally kicking himself in the head and racking his brains out for a topic to talk about. They have been walking silently but it wasn’t awkward silence. They were very much comfortable with each other.

 Just then, Youngbae felt something, Marge hands was getting colder. He stopped in his tacks, making Marge stopped as well, Youngbae pulled Marge and in front of him making her back face him. He pressed his chest close to Marge's back and hold on to her exposed arms.

Marge was surprise, and asked “Wae?” turning her head to look at youngbae.

Just as Youngbae had thought Marges, arms were cold and he could feel the chills. He leaned closer to her ear and whispered “Liar!” he quickly stepped back and remove his jacket, he was about put it on Marge when she turned.

“What? Why?” she ask confused.

“Your cold!” Youngbae said simply holding his jacket open so that Marge can put it on.

“I’m fine you wear it” she said pushing the jacket back to Youngbae.

“I’m wearing long sleeves your wearing a t-shirt and a vest. You wear this!” he insisted still holding the jacket open.

“I’ve got a scarf!” she said lifting her scarf.

“So do I, but your scarf doesn’t cove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter