Morning Date

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Bae, is the breakfast were having a traditional Korean breakfast?” she asked.

“Neh, Were almost there. Are you hungry?”

“Just a little bit.” She said.

“Well I already made the reservation and told them to get our food cooked so it will be served once we arrive.” He said.

“I have never tried a full Korean breakfast before. Even though we eat rice I would normally eat cereals or toast with fruits in the morning.” She said.

“Were here!” he said pulling over. “Now for your first ever full Korean Style Breakfast!”

They went inside the restaurant. It was a typical Korean restaurant. There were not that many people, maybe because it was early in the morning.

“Good Morning, please come in!” One of the server greeted them.

“Neh, I have called earlier for the reservation,” Youngbae informed her.

“Ah neh, Dong Youngbae –ssi, this way please.” She said as she led them to their table. Youngbae and Marge had to sit in front of each other. “I’ll be back with your Bancham,” she said and left.

Just a minute pass the server was back carrying a tray full of Bancham. That alone almost filled up the table, making Marge’s eyes widen “How am I going to finish all of these?” she thought to herself.

“I’ll be back shortly” the server said and left.

“Wait, there’s more?” she asked Youngbae.

“Neh, this are just side dishes. We still need to have our beef, meat and vegetables.” He said smiling at her.

“And you can finish this all?” she asked in amazement.

“Neh! You know you have to finish everything as well.” He joked at her.

“Chinchal?” she said scanning the table. “Okay I’ll try! Fighting!” she said smiling at him.

Youngbae looked at Marge lovingly. Then the waitress came back with more food.

“Igo” Youngbae took a bit of fish and put her on her rice, “manimogo aegiya!”

“Neh!” she said smiling at Youngbae.

As always they would occasionally feed each other. “Wow I can’t believe it, I almost finished everything!” she said.

“I didn’t know you could eat that much, Yoja aniya!” Youngbae teased.

Marge laughed at Youngbae, “Hmm, if I am not a woman then that would mean that I am a man, that would make you…” she said joking back.

“Ani, aniya!” Youngbae said waving his hand, “Aish I will never win against you would I?”

“Hmm, maybe you will someday.” She said.

They both were heading back to the car, Youngbae still had his recording to do so he decided to drop Marge off first.

“So are you going later?” Youngbae asked, he really wanted Marge to come.

“Hmm, maybe. How do I get there anyway?” She said leaning on his arm.

“Boram hyung will have to pick you up, you can’t just go inside the studio, and at least if Boram hyung takes you people will think you are part of YG.” He said, “But if you are tired, you can just rest and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter