Preggo or Not Preggo?

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The mood was just being set when a knock on the door came.

“Hyung? Noona? Are you there?” Seungri yelled. “Hyung! Noona?”

“What does he want now? We still have time before we need to go out.” Youngbae said and tore himself away from Marge and went to open the door.

“Hyung! You really are here. Wait you have clothes on so I haven’t disturbed anything then.” He said and tried to push pass Youngbae to get inside.

Youngbae stopped him and pushed him back outside. “What do you want?” he asked.

“Why don’t you let me in?” he asked and flashed a mischievous grin. “Wait did I disturb something or did I just came in time?”

“What do you want?” Youngbae asked again a bit annoyed.

“Guess I disturb you then huh hyung? Don’t hate me, I came here because Jiyong hyung wants to talk to you, actually to all of us. Meeting at hyung’s room right now.” Seungri said.

“Araso, I will be there. You go first.” Youngbae said, he knew he has to leave.

“Hyung, you have to come!” Seungri said.

“Araso, I will.” he said and close the door and went to Marge.

“I heard!” she said and smiled at him.

“This can take long.” He said and put on his jacket.

“Well, I'll get ready for dinner then.” Marge said.

“Mianhe, promise I will make up tonight.” Youngbae said with a grin.

“I was the one who ditch you first for my friends this morning!” she said and hugged him.

“Well nobody is going to disturb as tonight then!” he said and kissed her one last time. “I love you!” he said.

“Love you too. See you later.” She replied.

“Yeah, I will call when were going out.” He said and heads for the door.

“Okay!” she said and waved at him.

Youngbae turned around and saw Seungri sitting on the hallway.

“Hyung, that was quick, I thought about giving you five minutes then knock again.” he said standing up.

“What are you still doing down here?” Youngbae asked surprise to see his maknae.

“Jiyong hyung wanted to make sure you'd come, so I waited.” Seungri said.

“I never miss any meeting.” Youngbae said.

“Well, you know, the woman temptation!” Seungri said.

“I am not like you who ditch their members to go out and play with women, and besides your noona is very understanding of our work.” Youngbae said. “You just want to snoop around.”

--------------------------------------------------------

“Youngbae, how is noona doing?” Jiyong asked as they head down to meet them for dinner.

“Fine, Wae?” Youngbae asked.

“Nothing, you mentioned back that noona was sick, and Seungri said something about noona feeling sick yesterday.” Jiyong said. “Too much travelling?” he added.

“Probably, I feel guilty already, she doesn’t seem to want to eat anything. UJ said all she ate today was mochi.” He replied.

“But I thought noona like Japanese food.” Jiyong said, and remembered how much Marge praised their cooking back in Korea.

“She does, but apparently she only craves for Mochi.” Youngbae said. “I need to make sure she eats well tonight. I don’t want her to get sick when she leaves.” He added.

“Well, noona doesn’t look sick.” Jiyong  said and nod at her direction where she was happily joking with Seungri and Top.

“Well, she doesn’t but I think it comes and goes, and she tends to hide it from me because she knows I worry about it.” Youngbae said.

“Which makes you worry even more!” Jiyong said patting Youngbae’s back.

“Neh!” He said and walked up to her. “Chagiya, why are you eating bread, we are about to have dinner.” He asked, he shot inquisitive look from TOP, Seungri, and UJ.

UJ just shook his head it was Seungri who spoke. “I asked noona the same thing, I told her it will ruin her appetite, but she said she has been craving for sweet stuff all day.” Seungri said looking at Marge weirdly.

“Yah, you can’t be eating sweets all day.” Youngbae said.

“I know., and besides this is not an ordinary, It is a Japanese pastry” Marge whined. “Hanmundo!” she pleaded cutely.

“Not until you have a descent meal.” Youngbae said.

“Okay, Youngbae, same seating plan as yesterday, araso.” Boram said.

“Neh,” Youngbae said. “Chagiya, you promise to eat well tonight.” Youngbae whispered at Marge’s ear and walked towards Seungri. “Make sure she eat a lot. She has been eating junk foods all day.” He whispered to his maknae.

------------------------------------------------

During dinner Youngbae kept glancing at Marge making sure she is eating well.

“Noona! Have some more of this,” he offered passing her a plate.

“Neh noona it is really delicious.” Seungri added.

“Ah, neh, I will take some later.” She said, she turned to look at UJ and whispered. “I know on regular days this food smells and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter