Yang Hyun Suk Visit

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yang Goon, when will Bigbang start their tour?” Psy ask YG.

“On May 17, they will end their Korean promotions on the 29, they will have to prepare for their concert tour,” said YG. “So how is your song for the Olympic cheer? Your Album?”

“Well it is going well, just doing some few more adjustments. You are looking tired, you seem to have age a lot.” Psy joked.

“Neh, there are quite a few things we still need to do.” YG said. “But I am really happy at how things are going. Good thing Bigbang is hands on with their music, so are you.”

“Isn’t it Youngbae’s birthday on the 18th? He’ll spend it in Japan.” Psy said.

“Ah neh, well they have planned to celebrate it there. There will be a cake and special segment in the concert.” YG said.

“It is sad he won’t be able to spend it with his girlfriend.” Psy said.

“Neh, but Youngbae understand the situation.” YG said.

“Why don’t you send her there? Youngbae would like it. That would be a great gift.” Psy said.

“Aniya, there will be too many people. We don’t want rumours to start popping up.” YG said and rejected the idea.

“Well, that’s the whole point there will be a lot of people, they will think she is part of the staff. Bigbang has been working hard, it is a good treat.” He still encourages.

“But only Youngbae will benefit,” YG said.

“True, but it is Youngbae’s first girlfriend, first birthday he has someone special to spend it with, someone he loves.” Psy insisted. “You remember at the party 2ne1 and some Big Bang memebers wanted to go to Japan together? This is the perfect timing.”

“Aniyo, it will be too complicated.” YG said, but he was pondering at the idea.

“Just give it a thought.” Psy said, he knew YG was already thinking about it, he decided not push further just incase he gets the hint.

------------------------------------------

Later that day.

“Yoboseyo, Jiyong-ssi!” Psy called Jiyong.

“Oh hyung? Otte? Did sajangnim said yes?” Jiyong asked excitedly.

“Not yet, but I got him thinking about it.” He said. “I didn’t push him further just in case he notice I am up to something.”

“Oh, well, I hope sajangnim will say yes. I am sure Youngbae will be so happy.” Jiyong said.

“I am pretty sure he will.” Psy said.

“But did you tell him we should keep it as a surprise?” Jiyong asked.

“Of course, I did.” Psy said. “Well I have to go. I will keep you posted.”

“Neh hyung, gumawo.” He said.

 

---------------------------------

Yang Hyun Sook have been thinking about Psy’s suggestion, it seems like a great idea but a dangerous one as well if people notice. He decided to have a talk with Marge instead. He called up one YG’s manager and asked him to set up a meeting with Marge at her earliest available time.

----------------------------------

Marge just finished her shift and was lounging around the house when someone rang at their doorbell, she was surprised since nobody really visits them, and she wasn’t expecting anybody. He checked on the monitor surprise to see a guy standing there.

“Hello, whose there?” she asked, she does not know who the person is.

“Anyeong Has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter