noises

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-------------------------

Youngbae went home to his dorm that day with a heavy heart. He failed to convince his president to allow Marge to be with him in Japan. He was about to enter his dorm when he glance at her door, he walked towards it and knocked.

Marge opened the door and was surprised to see Youngbae. She smiled at him warmly, but was curious at his heavy expression.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her for a tight hug and whispered. “I miss you!”

“Long day at work huh?” she asked hugging him back.

Youngbae just nodded and continue to hug her. Marge got worried, thinking something wrong happened.

“Babe what’s wrong?” She pulled back from the hug and look Youngbae in the eye.

“Well I ask my president something and he said no.” Youngbae said.

“Wae? There might be a logical reason why?” she said trying to comfort him.

“Want to know what I asked?” Youngbae asked her.

“Hmm, why? What did you ask for anyway?” she inquired.

“I ask him if he would allow you to be with me in Japan while you are resting.” He said and pulled her closer towards him, as they cuddleon the sofa.

“Mwo? Wae?” she asked surprised.

“Well, you have nothing to do, you are going to stay here at home, and I will be in Japan so I thought it is best if we spend it together.” he said.

Marge smiled to herself. “When where you planning to tell me about this?”

“Tonight, I was going to surprise you, but sajangnim said no.” Youngbae said in a sad tone.

“Your so confident that I would just pack up my bags and leave huh!” she said smiling at him and gave him a quick peck on lips.

He kissed her before replying. “Well, I know you got nothing to do, so yeah I kind of expected you to say yes. I didn’t expect sajangnim to say no.”

Marge snuggled closely to him and said. “Well, you are in Japan to work, and besides it’s not like we can freely walk around Japan, there still fans there, and you have schedules.”

“Yeah, I just wish we can go somewhere else, and be comfortable together.” Youngbae said.

“Yah, it is not like I can take long days off anyway.” She said.

“You know we could just stay in my hotel room in Japan.” He said and kissed her.

She responded to him with such abandon that both forgot they were snuggled up in her living room. Youngbae was getting comfortable with his kisses and Marge with her moans.

-----------------------------------------

UJ, Colleen, and May who was in one room together proof reading each others lectures for next week stop and look at each other.

“Do you guys hear that?” Colleen asked the group.

“Is that what I think it is?” UJ asked excitedly.

“Yeah I think so.” May said.

“Do we stop them I mean they are just in the loung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter