alone at last!

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Youngbae opened the door for Marge and she slipped inside.

“Did you have fun?” Youngbae asked Marge as he kissed her on the cheek before starting the car. “I missed you so much, I fell like the family had more time with you than I did.” He said.

“Well, were alone now.” She said.

“Aish, why do we always have to steal time.” Said Youngbae.

“Mianhe, I f I could just say no I would have.” She said feeling bad for Youngbae. It has been weeks since they have been with each other and in a few days, Youngbae will be back in Japan.

“I know, don’t feel bad though. I know how much you love your job.” Said Youngbae holding her and.  “Are you going tomorrow?”

“I am not sure. I am on-call for the week, which means anytime they are short staff I have to fill in not unless i am already schedule for work or I am really unwell.” She said feeling bad, “But I will try and make time!” she added.

Youngbae smiled at Marge “And here I am thinking that my schedule would bring trouble to you, we both have our own schedules.” He said smiling.

“I think that’s one other thing we have in common, a complicated schedule.” She laughed at the idea.

“Okay were here.” Said Youngbae as he pulled over at the parking lot.

“You want to wait in my flat or yours?” Marge asked as they head to the elevator.

Youngbae shyly responded. “Yours would be nice.”

“Mine it is!” she said as she leaned close to Youngbae giving him a proper kiss, Youngbae hands let go of Marges hand and went up to her waist pulling her body close to him, what was a passionate kiss turned into a fight of dominance. Then the elevator door opened on their floor, Marge pulled away from the kiss making Youngbae groan in disappointment.

“I’ll be quick bae” she said as she opened the door, “30 minutes tops'. Ahm, just entertain yourself, TV, music, food.” She said as her hands was pointing inside the living room and kitchen but Youngbae pulled her arm, pulling her close to him holding her by the waist.

“So if it takes you 30 minutes to get ready and 30 minutes drive from your place to work we have an entire hour spare time.

“Bae!” Marge said laughing as she wrapped her arm around Youngbae’s neck, I have to be in the hospital at least 15 minutes early before the call time, what do you suggest we do with the 45 minutes remaining?” she .

Youngbae scooped her honeymoon style making her yelp in surprise. He placed her on the sofa before positioning himself beside her, looking passionately in her eyes.

“Hmm, how do I say this? Make out!” he grinned and leaned close to her sealing the deal.

Everyone was at work, so they had the place to themselves, and she didn’t bother holding in her moans of pleasure as he kissed her. Youngbae wanted to kiss Marge so badly when he saw her at the party but he knew it was inappropriate because there were people around them, now they were alone he would have his way with her.

Marge lips were soft and lush and her chocolate flavoured lip-gloss was making Youngbae loose his control he pulled on her lower lip making her moan and he traced her lips with his tongue.

 Youngbae had no idea how it happened but all he knew was he could feel Marge’s hand caressing his bare sides. Her touch was like butterfly wings touching him. Youngbae’s hand travelled from Marge’s waist to her arm, he was careful to be not so aggressive in touching her. Youngbae felt that his clothes was constraining his movements so he quickly took off his shirt and hastily throw it on the floor cursing. Marge laugh at Youngba’se reaction, he positioned himself comfortably, his upper torso leaning down on Marge as he caress her face to better look at her.

Her eyes mirrored his desire, her lips plum and wet from his kisses, but what was driving him crazy was the aura and charm she was showing, he could see it, the glowing love that jiyong had been talking about, the things he hears in their songs,

“I love you!” He blurted out without thinking making his heart pound even more. “Me too,” she responded and with that Youngbae leaned again to kiss her lips. Neither was fighting for dominance, rather both parties was conveying messages to each other , how much they missed and long for each other, love and care for each other was expressed in that kiss, it was intoxicating and both wanted to go on forever.

Suddenly Marge’s phone rang making Youngbae pull back, “What now?” he whined, as Marge groaned in frustration. She stood up from the couch, and walked toward her bag as Youngbae picked up the shirt he threw on the floor putting it on, he knew their time was up, Marge exactly has one hour and 30 minut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter