Is it over?

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Chagiya, are you sure about it?” Youngbae asked he can’t help but asked. Through out the evening and even while hanging at the bar Youngbae noticed that Marge didn’t drink any alcohol, which he was glad but still curious as to why she stayed away from liquor. She ordered either juice or water.

“Sure about what?” Marge asked not sure what Youngbae was on about.

“You know, that we didn’t create something, we have been doing it, and a lot of times, and we never used any protection, I don’t remember using anything, so we could easily have made one.” Youngbae said.

Marge smiled at him and said. “I am positive. It is my antibiotic that is making me sick. Besides, it’s not like we have been doing it long, it’s too early start any presumptive signs of pregnancy and the one reason I wont get pregnant is I am on pills.” Marge said.

“Isn’t it bad for you?” Youngbae asked, he wasn’t really sure about all this medical stuff.

Marge look at him and smiled. “It is too complicated if I explain it to you. Trust me I am not!” Marge said.

“Maybe we should try and have one already.” Youngbae said and pinned her on the bed.

Marge laugh. “Yeah right, and what about your career? My work? Maybe you forgot I am not staying here forever.” She reminded him.

“I have a plan for that.” Youngbae said smiling at her.

Marge laughed, “What exactly is that?” Marge asked.

“Marry me! Get pregnant! Then you have to stay here.” Youngbae said smiling at her.

Marge on the other hand arched her eyebrows at him, “Your joking right?” she asked.

“Aniyo, it is a brilliant idea.” Youngbae said.

Marge pushes Youngbae off her, sat on bed and stared at him weirdly. “Do you honestly think I will buy that ridiculous idea.” She asked, she was serious this time.

“Yeah!” he told her seating on the bed opposite her, “I have been thinking about what that colleag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter