backstage pass

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So, are you going now?” UJ asked.

“Yeah, his manger is on its way to pick me up,” Marge said.

“Check you out being a groupie!” he teased.

“Am not!” she said as she closed the lead of the box. “Look his manager is going to be here anytime soon, I’ll wait down the lobby.”

“Have fun,” Uj said as Marge closed the door.

Marge had been waiting less than a minute when the familiar car parked in front of the lobby, she stepped out and went inside the car.

“Anyeong haseyo!” he greeted Boram.

“Anyeong.” He greeted her. “wow that smells nice. You baked it?”

“Neh, I didn’t know what to bring so I just made these.” She smiled.

“Youngbae will be very happy I’m sure.” He said. “Have you ever been inside a broadcast station before?”

“Aniya,” she said. “It is actually my first time to go to one.”

“Araso, well I don’t know if Youngbae had told you but you need to be extra careful when were in there.” He said looking at her. “There are fans and well, they will be very observant.”

“Ah neh, I was nervous about that as well.” She said in honesty, its actually one of the reasons why she doesn’t fancy going to Youngbaes' performances.

“But I think you will be fine.” Boram said, “you are smart and so far there is no news of Youngbae dating. Although people have notice how hyper he is on stage.” He said smiling at her.

“Isn’t he always like that?” she asked, she had never seen Youngbae's performances before.

“Ani, he is a great performer no question there but if you compare his performance today than the once before his more relax and happier looking now, even to the point that he’s as hyper as little seunghyun.” He said.    

“I see, well even until now I never seen Youngbae on TV apart from the one time he asked me to watch them perform, its when she hugged that emcee.” She said.

“Oh, that was their comeback stage, which is like a month ago.” He said, “I hope you don’t mind me asking but why don’t you watch Youngbae’s performances?”

“Well I don’t really know what channel his performances are,” she said, “I think I still need to get used to the idea that he is a celebrity.”

“I guess this why Youngbae really likes your company, you’re a breath of fresh air. See when I set him up on dates before they would talk about music, and work so I guess he gets bored with it.” Boram said.

“Mianhe if I was a bit protective of Youngbae before, but I can see that you really do care for him and you make him happy.” he added.

“I didn’t expect this either.” She said smiling to herself. “I was expecting to just come here to Korea and do that nurse exchange programme and get a chance to travel.”

“I must say, when Youngbae first told me that he likes you and wants to date you I thought it would be trouble, but you have proven me wrong, in fact he has been better than ever, I guess that incident at the river is fated.” He said. “Oh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter