meeting YG ladies

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Thanks for saving me!” Marge said to Dara. “Ah, I have heard of 2ne1.” She added excitedly,

“Great you can meet Chaerin, she speaks French as well, Youngbae said you speak French.”

“Yes I do,” she said

“Youngbae was bragging about you in Japan, he kept asking me why I can’t speak Spanish when you can.” Dara said shaking her head, “I’m really happy to see that you two get along well.”

“We like the same sort of things I guess.” She said, “What are you guys making anyway?”

“Oh bancham. Besides Bom saw Youngbae brought you to seonbaenim so she told me, to get you.” Said Dara, “I remember the last time we had a meal with him, it was so awkward we could barely swallow. We are close with him but sometime it can still get awkward and Youngbae is not the best mediator, Seungri is, he can lighten the mood, he got things prepared for tonight!”

“Well yeah it was getting awkward in my part,” Marge agreed as they went inside the kitchen. There were four other females inside  Bom, Minji, Chaerin and Ji yeon (Gummy).

“Hey everyone this is Marge!” Dara introduce her to everybody else. “That’s is well Bom, Chaerin, Minji and Jiyeon unnie.”

“I told Dara to steal you away from YG Seonbeanim.” Bom said excitedly. “We could bond just us girls!”

“Kumawo, Anyeong Haseyo,” she greeted everyone.

“You really are prettier than in the picture Youngbae had shown us.” Minji said,

“Aniya!” she said blushing, “It’s the wonders of make up!” she joked around. “Anything I can do to help?”

“you know how to cook?” Chaerin asked her “We are all just following unnies instructions.” She said pointing at Gummy.

“Well a bit, but I prefer cutting stuff.” Said Marge, she felt at ease with the girls. “Tell me what to do. I’m glad to help.”

“Oh, wear that apron so you won’t get stuff on you.” Said Jiyeon, “You would be a life saver, none of these girls knows how to cut.” Jiyeon said smiling at her.

“I prefer preparing this stuff rather than the actual cooking.” She said as she holds the knife. “what do I do?”

“Can you please cut the potatoes. Into cubes. So I heard you’re a nurse,” said Jiyeon, “that is so cool you get to save lives. “

“Yes, I work in the emergency room.” She as she diced up the potatoes with ease, Minji was amazed at how well Marge had handled the knife.

“Omo! Unnie! We would be done chopping all this up because of you! That was so cool! How did you learn to chop like that?” said Minji amazed.

“Oh these, practice,” she laughed. “Back home when I was a kid, I would help my mom out by preparing the veg and other stuff, I got use to doing it already.” She said smiling at them.

“You cut them like a professional chef!” said Bom trying to copy her.

“Unnie don’t! You might cut your fingers,” Chaerin said looking at how Bom was trying to chop the Bell pepper.

“here, I’ll teach you.” She said as she moves towards Bom, “you just glide the knife. You don’t lift it.” She instructed Bom, Minji was copying them now.

Marge went back to chopping the potatoes and was done in no time, and was helping preparing the other vegetables needed. They talked about how she and Youngbae met, and her work and talked about YG and Youngbae.

“So you really didn’t know BigBang?” Jiyeon asked. “Omo, I think you are the first person I met in Korea who didn’t know BigBang.”

“I really didn’t. I was surprised when I saw him inside the dressing room at the concert.” She said.

“But you have seen some of the performances right?” said Bom.

“During the concert. That’s all, and once on a music programme, I don’t watch music shows really.” She explained.

“I guess it’s great that your getting to know Youngbae because of who he is not because of what he is on stage. That is one reason why they always say they like to date someone who is not their fan.” Jiyeon said.

“How could you stand the long distance relationship between you and oppa?” Chaerin asked. “If it was me I would always want to be with my boyfriend.”

Marge smiled to this. “Well, I would love to always have Youngbae beside me all the time, being able to call on him anytime but I know it’s not possible because of his work. Even for me, nurse’s schedule can sometimes be hectic, we can be called to report on our days off but that makes the time we spend with each other more special.” She explained.

“Hidi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter