A kiss to make you better

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Bin looked at the entrance and was not surprise when he saw Taeyang. He looked at him and smiled and bowed slightly.

UJ saw Youngbae’s expression quickly changed from cheery to shocked then angry, he followed his gaze and saw Hyun Bin stepping out Marge’s room.

“Youngbae come in, have you met Dr. Kim?” UJ said trying to act cool, he could sense the tense feeling coming from the two men. “Dr. Kim this is Youngbae---“

“Marge’s boyfriend.” Youngbae finished the sentence. “What are you doing in her room?” he asked.

UJ just stood there stuned looking at Youngbae’s controlled expression.

“I am a doctor and Marge is unwell. You don’t know your girlfriend is unwell?” Hyun Bin asked him.

“Just a minor case of cold and some tonisilitis.” UJ said, “How is she?” UJ asked Dr. Kim.

“Well I advised her to rest, I will bealso extending her sick leave to seven days, that is until she finished drinking her antibiotics. I have left her some instructions.” Hyun Bin told UJ.

“I will go ahead,” Hyun Bin said and bowed to UJ and Youngbae.

“Ah, okay, well see you at work, thanks for droping by.” UJ said.

“I will leave first, nice to meet finally meet you.” Hyun Bin said to Youngbae.

“Thank you for looking after my girlfriend.” Youngbae said out of politeness.

“No problem, anytime, I am always here anyway.” He said and bowed to both Youngbae and UJ, and left.

UJ let out a sigh of relief.

“How is she? Why doesn’t she tell me anything?” Youngbae asked UJ.

“Well, it is a minor case really, it is a simple cough, and she always has tonsillitis, Marge doesn’t want you to worry, she even asked me to tell you that she is on isolation.” UJ said.

“So she much more prefers the company of that doctor than me then?” Youngbae said.

“No, Dr. Kim just popped up to check on her. She has colds, it is not deadly contagious but it is quite easy to catch, plus you are a singer, she just don’t want you to catch a cold.” UJ further explained

“So now it is my work, she worries about my work that she don’t care how I feel when I see other men caring for her.” Youngbae said.

UJ rolled his eyes in frustration. “Sorry but ahm we nurses are not that mellowdramtic.” He said and walks to one of the drawers and took out two masks.

“Here, wear this, I don’t know why I am explaining this stuff to you.” he said and knocks on her door before opening it he threw the mask at Marge and said.

“Youngbae is here and he wants to see you!” UJ said, he opened the door and motioned Youngbae to get in, and left the two.

Youngbae stood at the door, looking at his girlfriend, he wanted to hug her, kiss her and tell her how much he loved her but he remembered seeing Hyun Bin stepping out of her room he frowned.

“Why are you frowning?” She asked.

“What was he doing here? I don’t like him going inside in your room alone.” He went straight to the point.

“He was just checking on me.” She said. “You don’t need to be jealous.” She said.

“So he can come near you while I can’t.” Youngbae said.

“I have a cold, what if you catch it. How can you perform well if you are sick? I won’t have that.” She said. “That’s why I didn’t tell you I was sick, I don’t want you come here and be worried about it. Besides it is just some minor colds.”

“Well if it is minor, I don’t need this, and he doesn’t need to come anymore!” he said locking her door and taking off hi masks as he advances towards her.

Marge was quicker than Youngbae and manages to move away from the bed to the wall opposite him.

“Why are you running away from me? I will still catch you!” Youngbae warned grinning mischievously.

“Yah, Bae I have a cold, like seriously, snuffles.” She said pointing at her mask, trying to find a way to evade Youngbae.

Youngbae got Marge cornere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter