sickness

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung! You made it!” Seungri greeted him. “Where is noona?” he asked looking behind his shoulders.

“She went back to her room. Can we get this over with?” He asked impatiently.

“Wae? Busy night hyung?” Seungri teased even further.

“I already told you don’t talk to your hyung like that!” Jiyong scolded him with smack in the head.

“I was referring maybe they could spend some alone time together, talking.” Seungri made an alibi.

“Well, watch the way you phrase your words.” TOP said. “So Marge manage to come then huh?” he addressed Youngbae.

“Yeah, turns out sajangnim and Boram hyung made ways anyway.” He said smiling.

“Noona could join us tonight.” Jiyong said.

“Yeah, I asked her to come along, her friend is here as well.” Youngbae said. “I’ll go down and get them.”

“I miss noona! I’ll come along!” Seungri said.

“It’s not a female friend. Not unless you change your preference then yeah you can flirt with her friend.” Youngbae said.

“Aish, noona could have brought Colleen.” Seungri said. “Oh look hyung honey thighs.” He blurted out of nowhere.

“babo ya! That is my girlfriend you are gawking at!” Youngbae said smacking him.

“Omo! Hyung mianhe but noona, noona is~~~” Seungri was cut short.

“I know so shut it!” Youngbae said looking grim. “Hi babe!” he gave her a back hug and kissed her cheek.

“Oh hi, are we set to go?” she asked and turns to face him.

“Not until you change!” he whispered in her ear.

“Change? Wae?” she asked looking at her dress.

“Chagiya, your dress it’s too short, I don’t like men to look at what is mine!” he said.

Marge was about to argue and Boram called for them.

“Great you guys are here! Let’s go.” Boram said.

“Hyung, can we have a few minutes?” Youngbae said.

Boram looked at Youngbae then at Marge and smiled before saying, “Girls takes time in changing clothes, besides she looks great,” and left.

During the dinner, Youngbae sat across Marge who was seated beside Seungri. He wasn’t happy with the seating arrangement but Youngbae was under strict instructions to not sit beside Marge just incase they started feeding each other like they always do.

“Noona, great you are here! So you will be here the entire trip?” Seungri asked.

“Aniya, just for four days then I have to head back. I heard you will be staying here till September.” She said.

“Yeah, I have loads of work. People want me here!” Seungri boasted. “Noona, why couldn’t Colleen noona come along?” He asked.

“She couldn’t take emergency leave, and besides since I got UJ with me, our closeness can easily be misunderstood, which helps when we are out with Youngbae.” She explained.

“Hyung, you should come with me! We can look for girls together! Let's leave noona and Youngbae hyung some alone time!” Seungri suggested.

UJ looked at him in disbelief. “He is joking right?” he told Marge.

Marge smiled at them. “Aniya, I think UJ is fine with me.”

“Suit yourself hyung!” Seungri said.

“I told you look straight!” Marge whispered to him.

“This is the image I start to get by being surrounded you lot. People think I am your knight in shining armor.” He said.

“No babe, You are our knight in a bead-dazzled armor!” he said and linked arms with him.

Boram who was observing the three turned to look at Youngbae. “You sure there is nothing going on between those two?” he whispered to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter