day out

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Youngbae woke up feeling great, he had a deep sleep and was very much satisfied when he saw Marge beside him.

It wasn’t long before Marge stirred and woke up herself, she looked up and saw Youngbae smiling.

“Good morning babe!” He greeted her gave a one quick kiss.

“Good morning, Have you been awake long?” she asked.

“Hmm, probably 2 minutes.” He said honestly.

Marge snuggled to him closer and asked. “So do you have anything planned for today?”

“Aniyo, Jiyong wanted to go out shopping. I just want to spend it with you.” Youngbae said.

“What do you have in mind?” she asked as her fingers traced lines across his chest.

“We could, spend the day outside or just spend it in here.” He said.

Marge smiled. “I think I vote outside.” She said, knowing what the possible options for indoor was.

“Well, would you like to have something to eat first?” Youngbae asked.

The mere thought of food made her want to hurl. “Aniyo, I will just have water and coffee.” She said.

“Are you sure?” Youngbae asked, but he knew Marge wasn’t a big eater.

“Positive.” Marge said pulling away.

“Where are you going?” Youngbae asked.

“Shower.” She replied. “Wait, how did you manage to get inside by the way?”

“Oh, I asked UJ for help, he went down to the receptionist and asked for a spare key card, speaking of we have to return this later.” He said and showed her the key card.

“I see. I’ll drop it off once we get down.” She said and disappeared inside the bathroom.

Youngbae knocked on her bathroom door and asked. “Babe, you really don’t want to have anything? Toast? Cereal?” he made sure.

“Hmm, toast, I will have toast and coffee.” She said from the shower.

“Araso, I will place the order.” he said.

He called the receptionist and placed their order. It wasn’t long before Marge came out of the shower.

“So how long till the food is up?” She asked sitting in front of the dresser drying her hair. Youngbae walks towards her and took the hair dryer and help her with t instead.

“15 more minutes, let me help you with that.” He said and smiled at her. “I was thinking, maybe I should check your outfit for today before we go out.”

“Don’t worry, that was the only short dress that I got with me!” she said laughing at him. “But then again, we are going out. Hmm, maybe I could get some more!”

“Why are you doing this?” Youngbae pouted. “Please don’t, Seungri was staring at your thighs last night.”

Marge smiled. “Araso, I won’t! Now don’t pout like that.” She said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, which turned out into quick makeout session but was cut short when there was a knock on her door.

“Probably room service.” Marge said and fixed her robe.

“Frankly I’d rather have you for breakfast than this food.” He said before opening the door, making Marge laugh.

The bellhop was surprise to see Youngbae on Marges' floor. Let alone opening the door. Youngbae forgot about that and was panic stricken when the bellhop was giving Youngbae inquisitive looks. Luckily UJ went out of his room just in time and went to Marge’s room to check on her, he too was surprise when he saw Youngbae inside her room with the bellhop.

“Good morning!” UJ smiled and greeted him brightly.

“Anyeong hyung!” he replied.

“You’re here early. Breakfast first then we’ll leave araso?” UJ played it cool with his arms on Marge’s shoulder. “Join me and your noona.” UJ added emphasizing on the older sister winking mischievously at Marge when she arched her eyebrows at him.

“Neh hyung!” Youngbae said smiling as he got the joke.

UJ thanked the bellhop and dismissed him after.

“Noona??!” Marge said to UJ. “hey, it’s only a four months !” she argued.

“Whatever! Be thankful I was here in perfect timing. What on earth where you thinking answering the door anyway.” UJ said.

“It slipped my mind. Thanks UJ.” He said and sat beside Marge.

“Oh well, I was dropping by to check if she's alright, and by the looks of it she is perfect. I will leave you two alone. Call me when were leaving!” he said and head for the door.

“Bye, thanks!” Marge called after him as he waved his hands.

“UJ really did save us this time!” Youngbae said and check on the food. “Let’s eat!” he offered her.

“Great! Coffee, thanks!” Marge said and took the cup from Youngbae.

“Chagiya, are you sure you don’t want to eat?” he asked looking at Marge's toast.

“Yeah, I’m fine with this one. I don’t eat much for breakfast anyway.” She insisted.

“Well, let’s enjoy this meal so I can get change then we can go out and have some fun!” Youngbae said. “We can meet the others later for dinner.” He said.

“Yeah, that sounds like plan. Wait your manager is coming along right.” Marge said.

“Yes, one of our stylist noona is also coming along. This is how we date in YG. We either bring the entire family out or we do it in super secret places at really late hours!” Youngbae smiled.

“I really am curious how this one would go.” Marge said thoughtfully while she munch on her toast.

“Well for one thing, there is no skinship. Usually we would be with a different person beside us, Boram hyung with me and UJ with you, I could talk to Boram hyung but really you have to listen because it is actually address to you.” he explained.

“Huh? How does that work?” she asked.

“For example we are at a restaurant, and I say, this food here is good. It means I am suggesting you try it, I can speak to you directly but only for a brief second. The attention I give to you can be friendly but not too friendly.” Youngbae explained.

Marge giggled. “I got it.” She said.

“And yeah, the only thing is I will keep my glasses on all the time so that people won’t see me stealing glances at you most of the time!”He said and winked at her.  “Actually babe dating out in public and with a group is fun!”

“Fun, hmm, how many times have you done it?” Marge said smiling at him.

“Well, it is my first time to be the one in the relationship, usually I tag along with other couple, I am part of the crowd. Now we are the main star!” he said with a wide smile.

“you really are excited h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter