small misunderstanding

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge was walking when she stopped and turned but she wasn’t looking at Youngbae’s direction in fact she was looking at really tall guy, the guy really had a masculine built. Marge bowed towards the guy in greeting and he bowed back, but the gay kissed Marge on the cheeks, what surprised him was the way Marge reacted, she didn’t pushed the guy away. Youngbae can’t help but feel jealous and curious as to who the guy was, he was fine when Seungri was teasing with Marge because he knew his maknae but this guy he had a fishy feeling about him. Youngbae drove back to his friends at the party.

“hyung, you’re back! Great timing!” said Seungri passing him a drink, “Igo!”

Youngbae took the drink from Seungri and drank it all in one gulp. He doesn’t really like to drink but the green monster of jealousy was eating him up, he kept thinking about Marge and that guy, “Who the hell is he?” he keep thinking to himself.

“Way to go hyung! Party!” said Seungri as he gave Youngbae another drink; only Jiyong noticed something was wrong. He approached Youngbae who moved towards the bar where Top was standing looking at Bom who was having fun. He didn’t even noticed Youngbae coming over and was drinking hard liquor.

“I didn’t know you had a thing for hard liquor now Bae.” said Jiyong as he approached his friend.

“Oh! Wae are you holding that?” said Top surprised to see Youngbae holding a whiskey.

“To drink,” he answered coldly and took it all in one swig.

“Obviously,” said Top, “What’s up with him?” he addressed Jiyong this time.

Jiyong shrugged and asked “Hey, everything alright? You two fight or something?”

“Ani,” Youngbae said, his phone rang, he just received a mes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter