Locked and promise

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do you remember the last time we were in here alone?” Youngbae teased and hugged Marge tighter.

Marge turned to look at Youngbae who has playful expression on. “Andwe, No, that was the first and last I am kissing you inside this elevator!” she said, and head out as soon the door open.

Youngbae laugh and pulled Marge since she was going on the wrong direction. “Follow me,” Youngbae said and led Marge to a parked car.

“Where are we going?” Marge asked.

“A date, but first. I got to change.” Youngbae said smiling. “I look like Taeyang. It is Youngbae who is dating Marge.” He said, he lifted her chin to face him then he gave him a passionate kiss. The kiss could go on forever, but Youngbae knew he had to pull back so he did and started the ignition.

They went to their apartment and Youngbae quickly change to casual clothing.

“Where are we going?” Marge asked once they were inside the car.

“Where people usually go on a date. Namsan Tower!” he said.

Marge eyes widen, she had always wanted to go there. However, she knew that place is always crowded with people. As much as in her perfect world, she would love to ride the cable car with Youngbae she was worried Youngbae would be noticed.

“But Bae, what if people see you?” she said. “Don’t you think that is a bit too much?”

“Aniyo, you went to Cheonggyecheong with UJ last time, and I know how much you wanted to go to Namsan Tower, so me, Dong Youngbae, your boyfriend will take you there.” He said smiling.

Marge remembered the time she went to Cheonggyecheong with Hyun Bin, he wanted to clear things to Youngbae and tell him he wasn’t with UJ that day.

“Who told you I was UJ?” she asked.

“One of YG back up dancers, he recognized you the time he saw you at Ingkigayo. He told me and said that he saw you with guy.” Youngbae said smiling. “They thought I didn’t know about it, but I told them that I knew. You didn’t told me UJ came along.” He said.

“Mianhe,” she said. “But I wasn’t with UJ.” She added cautiously, she knew Youngbae’s jealousy radar is on alert mode when she mentions Hyunbin or anything that has to do with him and she can’t blame him.

“You weren’t? Who where you with then?” he asked, although he was afraid to hear the answer. He was secretly hoping she would say a different name.

“Dr. Kim,” Marge said checking at Youngbae’s expression. “Sorry. I know it doesn’t look right, I won’t do it again.,” she said.

“Dr. Kim and Hyun bin is the same guy right.” Youngbae said. “Chagiya, I trust you,” he said and took her hand and kissed it. “I do, I know you won’t cheat on me. It is him I do not trust, a guy can tell if another guy is eyeing his girl, and I can’t help it if he likes you. You are a great girl.” He said smiling at her.

“I am sorry, promise it won’t happen again.” she said.

“How did you end up together anyway?” he asked.

“He offered me a lift, I was waiting at the bus stop, but he insisted, and coerces me to his car. So I hop in since we were friends, we decided to have coffee and ended up hanging together.” She said trying her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter