Hi There!

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been a week since Taeyang and Marge had met, and because both have been busy with their own personal lives neither had put much thought on each other.

Taeyang and s was busy preparing for their comeback concert and were practicing all night long. Marge on the other hand was also adjusting to her nursing practice in Seoul.

Taeyang was going home from practice; it was almost dawn when they reached their apartment.

“Youngbae, mind if I drop you off in front of the building? I still have to drop by the convenient store to get something for you guys tomorrow.”  his manager asked.

“aniya, quwenchana hyung. Just park right there I’ll get off.” Taeyang responded. He went inside the building and was waiting by the elevator then door for the lift opened and he was about to press close when he heard.

“hey! Hold the elevator please!”

Taeyang pressed open, just then Marge came in.

“oh! Anyeong haseyo!” she said bowing slightly at Taeyang. Marge was about to press her floor in but she noticed that it was already pressed. She turned to look at Youngbae and flash a bright smile “same floor huh?!”

Taeyang didn’t understand it but his heart was beating faster, he felt excited all of a sudden. “Yes!” he replied coolly returning her smile with one of his. He felt confident talking to her. “You’re new here right?”

“Yes, just moved in a week ago with some of my friends.” Marge replied friendlily.

“I’ve seen you last week with your boyfriend” Taeyang responded with a coy smile.

Marge turns to Taeyang in shock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter